Wifing that chick that let you splash first time yall chilled... A show of hands

This is one of those things that nobody goes around saying "you know dog im bout to wife the first chick that lets me hit on the first night" but that be happening, sometimes at an alarming rate.

So how many of yall ended up wifing a chick that let you smash first night yall kicked it?

Wish i could front, but i've lowkey done the **** before and all i can really do is shrug....

On scale from 1-10 how much shame should one feel for doing this here?

Does it even matter anymore? When i was younger i think i cared a lot more. Now a days i could probably care less.

NT what say you......

done it. had shame as a youngin because people like to influence your thought processes.

now I'm like **** it *shrug*

I swear I thought I was gonna smash my current girl on the first night ended up having to wait a while. Never cuffed one that did though.

laugh.gif
"splash"...that's a high-risk maneuver.

depends on the girl. I've had chicks that have made me wait a week, and weren't wife material.
and I had a girl that gave it up on the first night and was wifey goddess material.

sometimes some women know what they want.

Well i mean if u got "Game" then i dont see how thats really a problem. **** im just hella ******g handsome i cant be mad if a cool *** female who wouldnt ordinarily let a dude beat, pulled down the panties and let a nice young man as myself lay the pipe on the first date. **** some of these people talking about they wouldnt probably was born off of a one night stand or fling. As long as ur happy with who ur with thats all that matters. honestly me and my girl been together for 5 years. I wore her vagina out the first night we met. plan to marry her soon

Last edited:
depends on the girl. I've had chicks that have made me wait a week, and weren't wife material.
and I had a girl that gave it up on the first night and was wifey goddess material.

sometimes some women know what they want.

dis

Last edited:
Splash = Facial?

:lol: That's what I thought.

I've never "wifed" one of 'em but we hang out. I consider myself a good looking dude but I don't fall for that "I never do this, your special" BS. If she let you smash easily most likely you ain't the first and won't be the last.

NEVER a good look. Don't do it.

You expect a good relationship from a chick who's an expert on *****? Nah homie... If she wanted to examine yours right off the bat, more than likely she's been in the pipe game heavy.

NEVER a good look. Don't do it.

You expect a good relationship from a chick who's an expert on *****? Nah homie... If she wanted to examine yours right off the bat, more than likely she's been in the pipe game heavy.
Preach.

How old are yall where y'all not smashing chicks the 1st time yall chill? Thats what chilling is i thought...i couldnt imagine chilling with a girl at my crib and not whipping my **** out on her.

Back
Top Bottom