Wifing that chick that let you splash first time yall chilled... A show of hands

I'm 35.

Chilling =/= wifing.

I've lived on both coasts, traveled a little and have lived a lot, so I've done my share of "chilling". I'm just saying that the type of woman that let's you get in it that quick is less likely by a long shot to be the type of woman that you want to marry. To me it shows a lack of strength on a woman's part because they've been getting D thrown at them all their lives so they should be able to resist one no matter how appealing it is to them, until they know a man doesn't just want them for that.

I'm not downing JO's because they serve their purpose, but I'd rather be a friend and get to know the woman I'm going to wife before we smash. And we wonder why the divorce rate is so high. It's because we tend to think with our D and not our brain.

I've never done this :lol: Sounds stupid if it's solely based off her letting you go in the first time around. I'd be insane if I did that.

I've never done this :lol: Sounds stupid if it's solely based off her letting you go in the first time around. I'd be insane if I did that.

nah :lol: not at all

more like damn, i kinda like this chick but this ol dirtbag let me wear her out the first night we chilled.....

like i appreciate you giving me them buns sweetie, thats what i called you for in the first place but damn now u just saved in my phone as another jo......

U come over my house to "chill" we ******, period

This...and if not we won't talk anymore. If i get you do my house, I'M making a move fa sho, if you reject, you're leaving. Too grown for the games, i think a female would look at me crazy if i sat there wanting to just talk and watch a movie. They wanna **** just as bad

This...and if not we won't talk anymore. If i get you do my house, I'M making a move fa sho, if you reject, you're leaving. Too grown for the games, i think a female would look at me crazy if i sat there wanting to just talk and watch a movie. They wanna **** just as bad

Yep I'm consigning all of this, no time for the games. I wanna beat and that's it, don't get me wrong if the buns are good ill hold on to her and she'll make the roster. But far as wifing a 1 nighter the thought is sickening.

Depends. Probably wouldn't mind if I had knew her for awhile, but just a random chick? nah.

one of my homeboys don't got too many bodies..but every chick he did smash he wifes em :\ :smh:

Done it.

Girl was BAD but it was definitely a mistake...Whole experience made me grow up a lot. I made my current girlfriend wait until I knew I actually liked her.

we "chilled". she cried rape later. but we married now (3yrs). no worries.

Last edited:

THISSSSSSS.... I don't mind cutting chicks off and being in a drought cause lack of chicks to hit up either. AIN'T NO ONE GOT TIME FOR GAMES

what the **** do you mean... you need to elaborate...

how you could marry someone after that is beyond me... no offense. if it's what your saying it is.

She aint call the authorities.... Shorty bad, met her at work. She was digging me, messed around and invited me over for dinner. I was sky as hell and super aggressive. We clicked, she said she like me a lot but wanted to wait, it was too soon, wanted to spend more time, crap. I was like, cool... woke up wit her the next morning, forgot wtf happened. She was like, you know that's technically rape, I didn't want to, said no several times, and fought you. I was like, Im guessin you prolly aint like the introduction, but you musta loved the body, and conclusion. *rolled over and rewrote that essay*

moral of the story, the right chick will do the right thing for the right dude.

(im leeaaaanning by the way. honest, but leeeaaaned)

Last edited:
what the **** do you mean... you need to elaborate...

how you could marry someone after that is beyond me... no offense. if it's what your saying it is.

She aint call the authorities.... Shorty bad, met her at work. She was digging me, messed around and invited me over for dinner. I was sky as hell and super aggressive. We clicked, she said she like me a lot but wanted to wait, it was too soon, wanted to spend more time, crap. I was like, cool... woke up wit her the next morning, forgot wtf happened. She was like, you know that's technically rape, I didn't want to, said no several times, and fought you. I was like, Im guessin you prolly aint like the introduction, but you musta loved the body, and conclusion. *rolled over and rewrote that essay*

moral of the story, the right chick will do the right thing for the right dude.

(im leeaaaanning by the way. honest, but leeeaaaned)

:lol:
:smh:

at that story.

It was one of my many rules yo, not to do that. But, hey man we shared a special connection and bond that was mutually and effortlessly reciprocated. SO I said efff it. Ima see where this goes. Here we at. You gotta be in tune wit da vibezz famss. Vibezz it. Intellectualize it, from a objective perspective. This rule WILL help you keep your heart tho. Many chicks be wildin, n u cant trust just anyone. But I learned theres an exception to every rule. She is mine. *as she pours more* surfs up

on stilts n on tilt.

Last edited:
HTG Designs said:
It was one of my many rules yo, not to do that. But, hey man we shared a special connection and bond that was mutually and effortlessly reciprocated. SO I said efff it. Ima see where this goes. Here we at. You gotta be in tune wit da vibezz famss. Vibezz it. Intellectualize it, from a objective perspective. This rule WILL help you keep your heart tho. Many chicks be wildin, n u cant trust just anyone. But I learned theres an exception to every rule. She is mine. *as she pours more* surfs up

on stilts n on tilt.

I'm not judging homie, but your girl, who you raped on the first date, is pouring your lean up right now? Do y'all need therapy? Your relationship sounds unhealthy.

Last edited:
I'm not judging homie, but your girl, who you raped on the first date, is pouring your lean up right now? Do y'all need therapy? Your relationship sounds unhealthy.

nah, not no lean man. just that fine wine. I was sayin im leaned tho. TWI. sorry for confusion. I don't get down like that on no codeine, promethazine, or none of that. I don't think ide be able to type on that.
Stay thirsty my friends

Last edited:
nt's logic sometimes....lol if your a grown man and you look at a female the wrong way because you took her on a awesome date in your nice car and took her to your nice home and accomplished everything as a man to get in those yambs , just because you are a good man and you know what your doing doesnt mean every baffoon that took her to chili's on a first date smashes , sexual behavior / relations arent the ONLY characteristic's that people have when it comes to relationships ....

inb4 simp

flamesuit on and yes i have a girl and a family

Young dudes with bright futures are still wifing dudes?

When y'all gone learn...

No girlfriends until you're 30...

Random yambs and corner chicks are acceptable.

i'm guilty, smashed on the 1st date, but we talked for 6 months though, not to mention we have been married for 9 years now.

Also, I really hope just cuz she didn't give the yambs tto you asap mean she's wifeable ...

She's given it up early before ... yall need to wise up...

Back
Top Bottom