Wifing that chick that let you splash first time yall chilled... A show of hands

NEVER. EVER. EVER lol my ex let me smash the first time we hang out back in 2001. Craziest ***** ever lol. Dated that girl for like 3 years but it seemed like 30 years. Drama everywhere. Beware of chicks that let you smash too soon.

so you guys are seriously gonna argue that a "chick off the corner" is better than being in a a serious relationship ? lol listen my nt famb's just cuz you tried to wife up the neighborhood joe and she domed up tyrone while you was at that part time job doesnt mean that every woman will destroy your young aspiring life , a bright man and a bright woman make 2 bright people with 2 jobs bringing in literally double the money , yes theres double expenses but if you can find a loyal , stable girl who is down to eat mcdonalds with you until yall get that porsche money , a good woman at home (keyword good) will actually make a man stay focused because he knows he will do what he needs to do, and go home to his warm yambs , instead of living as most of nt spending their "bright future too busy for a gf time" on the appreciation threads and then going to the no fap thread right after and admit their defeat .....once again nt has more time to know how big ninjas room is , or what steezy wears but no time for a gf !!! lmao not to mention the chick in the corner ...

Last edited:
and to add , nt's logic is no tricking or simping but yall want to wait until your 30 with a six figure job and the m3 and then expect to find "true" love like that ? i sware yall sometimes got life all f'd up

Ive done it and those relationships lasted the longest. Guarantee that all yall who wifed a chick that made you wait let a plethora of other dudes hit it on the first night. Youre naive if you think girls let a majority of dudes wait before they hit it. Girls are like dudes now a days and look at sex the same way you do. You cant knock a female who gives it up the first night cus a majority want it just as bad as you do. Were all sexual. My homey had a lady who made him wait forever to hit and he wifed her. Went sour and she let one of our other boys hit not too long after and he ended up dating her for awhile.

Done it once end up being with the chick for like 3 years, *** was so phat...... And she cheated on me :lol:. With that said I'm not 100% against it I think women get horny and can get caught up in sexual things just like we do.

Also I think those chicks who have a set amount of days,weeks,months they wait to let a dude **** or just as bad.

Last edited:
who cares. this is how you end up getting great chicks who you have to waste time before you can smash just to find out it aint really going to work out.

if it happens it happens, if you're interested you're interested. enough of the rules.

and on topic: once
this. my whole mindset is im smashin da first time we chill regardless so no i dont subscribe that a chick "isn't wifable" cuz she gave me

da bunz quick..chalk that up to my G vs whether she was easy or not.

Im older now, but even my younger self realized that its a waste of energy following so-called rules. Either you feel something with her or you dont. If you guys click on things besides the sex, and spend some time getting to really know each other, faults and all, i say why not?

Plus if I'm going for the cheeks first time, everytime, I can't live by that rule. Like someone said, the right dude will make a chick do anything . plus the ones that make you wait too long are selfish man, and you might not even hit. And after all that pent up urge that she had with you because she changed her mind for some reason, she's prolly going out for easy **** right after you.

Im older now, but even my younger self realized that its a waste of energy following so-called rules. Either you feel something with her or you dont. If you guys click on things besides the sex, and spend some time getting to really know each other, faults and all, i say why not?
Like another user so elegantly put it, you can't love a JO.

Been piped by all shapes and sizes, you really have the capacity to love that? Kissing **** in the mouth that done caught more bodies than Luis Garavito

Like I been sayin, this is never ok. Y'all be puttin a ring on this and thinking its okay

1219989240385.jpg

Last edited:
Plus if I'm going for the cheeks first time, everytime, I can't live by that rule. Like someone said, the right dude will make a chick do anything . plus the ones that make you wait too long are selfish man, and you might not even hit. And after all that pent up urge that she had with you because she changed her mind for some reason, she's prolly going out for easy **** right after you.
I used to think like this until I met a very attractive woman who wasn't having it. I laid the game down and she was eager to get together. I had already been making her laugh on the phone, texts and chats so she was definitely feeling me. We got together and I went in for the kill. I whipped it out and she wouldn't even look at it, let alone touch it. I figured I was in because from our conversations, even though she told me that she's not the type to give it up without a relationship, she was definitely sexually attracted and curious about me.

I took my L from the whip it out fiasco, kept talking to her and found out that she was never the club or attention ***** type and only had long-term relationships with the exception of one dude she let hit early that she ended up regretting. I still thought she was full of it to a degree about how sacred she thought sex was, but I maintained our friendship. This was the ONLY time that I've ever been friends with a woman I wanted to smash.

Fast forward to today and I'm in a relationship with her and she's honestly the most mature, stable, honest and caring woman that I've ever met. I've asked her why she made me wait a year and her reason was a good one. She said that ever since she was a teen (she developed early) men had been throwing the D at her and she knew that sex is all that most men want and it turned her off. So in order for her to give it up, she has to know that a man doesn't just value her for *****. She wanted a friendship first before anything and to know that after she gave it to me that I wouldn't just be out. That and she liked me a lot, but knew how I was with women and didn't want to be another number to me.

My bad for the chapter I just wrote, but I think some women hold out for other reasons and I can respect that.

Last edited:
Let me rearrange the question

Would yall wife a girl who has had one night stands in the past? Would you dismiss the girl you are currently with if you found out she had been "splashed" on the first night?

Just because you had to wait 6 months doesnt mean some other dude didnt. Sometimes women want to get off too and if it becomes more so be it

who cares. this is how you end up getting great chicks who you have to waste time before you can smash just to find out it aint really going to work out.

if it happens it happens, if you're interested you're interested. enough of the rules.

and on topic: once
thank you.

fellas, you gotta get it out of your heads that just because she gave it up to you the first night doesnt necessarily mean shes a ***** or whatnot.

sometimes you just have good chemistry with someone, and that leads to wanting to discover the physical chemistry as well. 

topic: i have not, BUT i wouldnt be opposed to it if it felt like something worth pursuing further.

I used to think like this until I met a very attractive woman who wasn't having it. I laid the game down and she was eager to get together. I had already been making her laugh on the phone, texts and chats so she was definitely feeling me. We got together and I went in for the kill. I whipped it out and she wouldn't even look at it, let alone touch it. I figured I was in because from our conversations, even though she told me that she's not the type to give it up without a relationship, she was definitely sexually attracted and curious about me.

I took my L from the whip it out fiasco, kept talking to her and found out that she was never the club or attention ***** type and only had long-term relationships with the exception of one dude she let hit early that she ended up regretting. I still thought she was full of it to a degree about how sacred she thought sex was, but I maintained our friendship. This was the ONLY time that I've ever been friends with a woman I wanted to smash.

Fast forward to today and I'm in a relationship with her and she's honestly the most mature, stable, honest and caring woman that I've ever met. I've asked her why she made me wait a year and her reason was a good one. She said that ever since she was a teen because (she developed early) men had been throwing the D at her and she knew that sex is all that most men want and it turned her off. So in order for her to give it up, she has to know that a man doesn't just value her for *****. She wanted a friendship first before anything and to know that after she gave it to me that I wouldn't just be out. That and she liked me a lot, but knew how I was with women and didn't want to be another number to me.

My bad for the chapter I just wrote, but I think some women hold out for other reasons and I can respect that.
Ahhh a year though fam?

You're a better man than I.

It's not like you're going around telling everyone you hit on the first date. Too many of yall worried about what guys you never met on an internet forum would think.

I talked to other women in that time and she knew about it. I never threw it in her face, but she knew and I admitted it after we locked it down. She didn't like it of course, but she gave me a pass for it because she knew that JO's couldn't compare to her and that I would eventually realize that myself.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like ksteezy, huh? :smh: The hell is wrong with me? :lol:

But damn...

She's that one.

Last edited:

Fast forward to today and I'm in a relationship with her and she's honestly the most mature, stable, honest and caring woman that I've ever met. I've asked her why she made me wait a year and her reason was a good one. She said that ever since she was a teen (she developed early) men had been throwing the D at her and she knew that sex is all that most men want and it turned her off. So in order for her to give it up, she has to know that a man doesn't just value her for *****. She wanted a friendship first before anything and to know that after she gave it to me that I wouldn't just be out. That and she liked me a lot, but knew how I was with women and didn't want to be another number to me.

This is how I secretly dreamed the one I waited for would turn out. Nope.

if she lets you smash on the first night then shes easy acesss. When you wife her up, shes proably going to smash everything she sees. hulk smash! no respect no loyalty

Back
Top Bottom