Will Be A Freshman In College... Girlfriend Will Be A Junior In High School

Op you know what you have to do.
tumblr_lfuj483C3Z1qb5t4do1_500.gif

It's less about if you/her will cheat, but more not taking full advantage of the college experience. A long distance girlfriend will hamper your college experience and it won't be the same, especially if it's just a two month summer fling. Not saying you need to break up with her immediately OP, but you two should both go into it knowing you're going to meet other people and you shouldn't limit yourself. Not saying to keep the girlfriend and cheat behind her back, no need to mess up something that's consistent... but don't let it hurt your college possibilities.

you guys gotta stop exposing yourselves by making these relationship advice threads.
get some college punani and stop worrying about that young girl man.........live.
life isn't a fairy tale and situations like these simply don't work.
i can tell this girl has probably been your only sex partner lol.

It won't work, unless you see yourself as the type to stay in your room on the phone with her while everyone else is partying and meeting people. I still just give you a month, if that OP.

Having a girlfriend going into freshmen year of college is like bringing a sandwich to a buffet. I've seen this happen and rarely does it end well, someone will cheat. You'll hold yourself back not only from college girls, but from just the social scene in general and that's not how it should be. It's been two months, cut it off while it's still new, and get out there and have some fun.

My friend did this for 3 years except she was a senior and he was 4 hours away in DC. He ended up cheating on her 3x but they stuck together for 3 years. I was sort of amazed really.

It's Over.
But At Least You Are Going To Be Around A LOT Of Single/Willing Females Your Age. Have Fun. But Its Over.

word....

go head do what you feel is right
do what you want
don't ask nt for advice
and learn from what happens...

OP break it off... But keep it on good terms so you can slither back into the box when you are on breaks. Being with her COULD work if you truly know her.. but why not experience all the new P has been marinating for you at college?

First 3 months of school, you're going to be trying to smash everything that walks ... X this girl back home, or keep her around so you have something to pipe when you go home until she plays you ... Either way, it's not worth the hassle, and you might as well end it bro

Originally Posted by The Encore

First 3 months of school, you're going to be trying to smash everything that walks ... X this girl back home, or keep her around so you have something to pipe when you go home until she plays you ... Either way, it's not worth the hassle, and you might as well end it bro

I'll tell you one thing though, unless she thinks she "loves" you, then she won't cheat and she think you won't cheat either. So if you got this on lock down, then you are GOOD sir.

roll.gif
wismonty21 wrote:

1. School is 1.5 hours away from her.
2. Neither of us will cheat.
3. We've been seeing each other since June
4. I like her a lot, I know she does too.

Will this work?

^ Give it up homie. Break up with her, it's for the best. Think about it, HS gf at home who is a junior
indifferent.gif
. You, college freshman away from home with access to girls with no parents or curfew. You do the math. God gave you common sense for a reason. Now go.............

And seeing her for two months? Not even long enough

Back
Top Bottom