Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

Just finished episode 1 and thought it was pretty good. Like that it's going with a more serious approach to the story. Will having to leave Philly for getting into it with a drug dealer and being labeled a snitch is believable. Can't believe my boy Carlton is a popular drug snorting rugby player that lets his rich white friends use the n word though.

That’s the feeling I get as well
:lol:

Will looks like young Will and Rich Boy
Reading Twitter, it Seems like a lot of people are struggling to admit that they actually like the show.

Saw the first 2 episodes parts were cringe but def has potential!

They did make these banks way too rich it seem like, Uncle Phil just is a lawyer but he got crib bigger than Drake lol

THIS. That's one of the main things I was thinking about the show so far. That guy really looks and acts like him
It stuck out to me when he was arguing and crying with Uncle Phil. I was like damn, he must've watched some tape or something.

Phil isn’t a DA in this yet. And they cover in episode 4 how he got super locked into his career to make as much money as possible
Im only 3 episodes in so that not clear to me yet. Im not saying lawyers not caked up, but that home prollu like 20 mill lmao

My little brother is a corporate lawyer he makes decent money but he ain't buying mansions anytime soon:lol::lol:
Right but he's not the famous high profile lawyer like Uncle Phil is supposed to be running for office. Phil is closer to Willie E Gary aka "the giant killer" who according to the internets is worth $200 mill as opposed to any lawyer. They mentioned him winning big class action suit settlements.
willie-e-gary-4ecb098a-17b4-436c-b443-80fd9f1e7d4-resize-750.jpg

Only watched the first ep so far.

This Will got a streak of being annoying and super stupid. **** is glaring without the comedy.

Its funny how in the OG w/e trouble Will got in never got addressed again. In this I feel like dude that think Will a snitch is going to show up in LA and try to kill him :lol:

As dark as Carlton is can't believe he's that much of an oreo. Dancing around white boys saying *****. Could not be me. But I guess its on brand with the OG Carlton.

Will foul for messing with Carlton's ex. I'd at least tell my cuz I'm gonna smash his ex.

Aunt Viv and Hilary so damn fine 🔥

Uncle Phil was some spitting some real. I find it a bit weird he's running for DA instead of being a judge but I guess that's for the plot.

To this day I aint never never been clear who was Will's blood relation, Uncle Phil or Aunt Viv. If its Phil I don't know how fam could just have his sister living in squalor as a single mother raising a son in West Philly. Same if it's Aunt Viv really but in both versions Phil seemed like the bread winner.

Last edited:
Only watched the first ep so far.

This Will got a streak of being annoying and super stupid. **** is glaring without the comedy.

Its funny how in the OG w/e trouble Will got in never got addressed again. In this I feel like dude that think Will a snitch is going to show up in LA and try to kill him :lol:

As dark as Carlton is can't believe he's that much of an oreo. Dancing around white boys saying *****. Could not be me. But I guess its on brand with the OG Carlton.

Will foul for messing with Carlton's ex. I'd at least tell my cuz I'm gonna smash his ex.

Aunt Viv and Hilary so damn fine 🔥

Uncle Phil was some spitting some real. I find it a bit weird he's running for DA instead of being a judge but I guess that's for the plot.

To this day I aint never never been clear who was Phil's blood relation, Uncle Phil or Aunt Viv. If its Phil I don't know how fam could just have his sister living in squalor as a single mother raising a son in West Philly. Same if it's Aunt Viv really but in both versions Phil seemed like the bread winner.
Will is blood to Aunt Viv. That’s why the Uncle Phil jokes was always funny cause you can tell he this close to knocking Will’s head off but doesn’t cause he not trying to piss off the Missus.

I wonder if Will’s mother will marry Lisa’s father like in the original series. Remember in the 90s:

1645326148279.gif

Back
Top Bottom