Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

I have to admit, Will staying with Carlton during his drug induced breakdown was an extraordinary moment. Also, Uncle Phil is making kingpin like decisions but he made a mistake that might cost him even if he was trying to help out. I have a feeling that Aunt Viv is Will’s biological mother but was given to Vy due to her own child possibly dying. Lisa’s father having an affair while his wife is dying is despicable and then marrying the mistress is unforgivable. Another thing is that Aunt Viv might have a moment of weakness with Reid, especially if she finds out what Uncle Phil and Geoffrey have been doing.

Just watched. The humor about the family matters spinoff reminded us of the SNL skit posted a couple pages back

I absolutely love the show. They did an amazing job not trying to recreate the father scene as of yet. The dynamic and issues that are portrayed is acted so well.

I look forward to a new episode every week.

The meetings between Geoffrey and Uncle Phil feels like some PG-13 Power ****. They acting like as it Tommy and Ghost would be on a family network :lol:
:lol: They do need to go into this a bit deeper. Like Phil saved him when he worked in the DA office or something.

Good finale, intwrrsting to see where szn 2 goes.

Only thing I hated this szn was Will had to take Carlton girl whose name was Lisa. Would of been better had it just been girl they were interested in

Random but OG Lisa left Will at the alter too, if you watched the og, Nia Long for 1 episode played a girl Will took to the dance. She was all up tight and bougie & he ended up kicking it with girl played by Queen Latifah

Smashing your cousins girl is wild but apparently it happens :lol:

I was surprised they went through a couple plot points from the OG show so quick. I'm sure in the next one, they'll touch on Will & Carlton applying for Princeton.

The Carlton Face Turn Over The Course Of The Season Was Very Well Done And Executed.

I Appreciate The Slow Burn Of It Too Taking The Season For Him To Admit How Much He Needed Will.

Jazz Being The Supportive Voice Of Reason For Will And Hillary Is A Great Modern Upgrade Of That Character.

Mid Season Had Some Lulls But Overall I Think This Season Has Been A Solid Effort.

Smashing your cousins girl is wild but apparently it happens :lol:

I was surprised they went through a couple plot points from the OG show so quick. I'm sure in the next one, they'll touch on Will & Carlton applying for Princeton.
It's wild but saw Jabari in an interview and he kinda had a point, cousin or not, they don't really know each other at that stage.

Back
Top Bottom