Will there ever be a Jordanid?

....it may be a reality where the old school generation is long gone on the face of this earth and the recycled youth takes over...that's just how i seeit.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^^^ok then... i "strongly dislike" team j's because i feel like they are just a cheaper bootleg spin off of sigs & retros used just to make more money.

not to mention jordan didn't rock team j's. plus i just think they lack any type of casual appeal whatsoever, the overall designs of team j's are just wack and lack creativity. (& of course this is nothin more than my opinion, to each their own)

i personally just hate the way they look.

this may not be a good analogy, but its like if i'ma cop a benz, i want an S550 or CL600. i don't want a C-class. but thatz just me.

I'm sure we'd all like to, but everybody ain't able to cop a 100K+ car so people make do with what theyhave. It's not the flagship product and doesn't have all the bells and whistles of higher priced models, but for it's purpose, price point, andbadge/prestige, a Team J delivers a decent value to the customer with the same (and very often better) quality than the higher priced options JB puts out. Teams are the 3-Series to the 6 & 7-Series of sigs/retros for JB, which isn't necessarily a bad thing; just depends on what you're in the marketfor.

I hope not... Some of the new colorways are awful enough...
frown.gif

I do not know if this has been suggested already. How about being able to pick out what sig. shoe you want only in o.g. colors and also nike air of course

hmmm ok people i think i am ready to withdraw my request after seeing some of the player exclusives i think it is better we dont ID retros..... why must thenba prove me wrong!!!!!! but they ray allens are crack!!!

I'll be straight with ID if you can make 14.5, 12.5, 9.5, B2rue, SU Trainer, and Team Valid8. Bring back the Pro Quicks!

As long as they stick wit Team J's, I'll be happy. I could not stomach anymore wacky colors of retros, we get enough of that wit all the crappy fakesout today. If u want a Jordan ID retro.......well, u see where this is going.

man i really hope not...but then again it would be really bitter sweet us real collectors could make some hot stuff but those damn kids would screw everythingup so i dunno lets hope not!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^^^ok then... i "strongly dislike" team j's because i feel like they are just a cheaper bootleg spin off of sigs & retros used just to make more money.

not to mention jordan didn't rock team j's. plus i just think they lack any type of casual appeal whatsoever, the overall designs of team j's are just wack and lack creativity. (& of course this is nothin more than my opinion, to each their own)

i personally just hate the way they look.

this may not be a good analogy, but its like if i'ma cop a benz, i want an S550 or CL600. i don't want a C-class. but thatz just me.

I'm sure we'd all like to, but everybody ain't able to cop a 100K+ car so people make do with what they have. It's not the flagship product and doesn't have all the bells and whistles of higher priced models, but for it's purpose, price point, and badge/prestige, a Team J delivers a decent value to the customer with the same (and very often better) quality than the higher priced options JB puts out. Teams are the 3-Series to the 6 & 7-Series of sigs/retros for JB, which isn't necessarily a bad thing; just depends on what you're in the market for.
Really good analogy. I've got my fair share of Signature Jordans as well as Retro Signature Jordans. But I've also got a decent selection ofthe better Team and Cross-Training Jordans. Now no one will catch me in a pair of Dub Zeros or Spizikes because those styles aren't for me, but i'mtyping this from work in my SP Trainers (black/royal) that I got off of ebay for 40 bucks. Now, did these sell well at the store, I have no clue, but it fitsme perfectly for a pair black/blue shoes to kick around in during chicago winters. I still get to wear J's in a sense, but I still get to save mySigs/Retros for the summer. Non sig's have a time and place, it just depends on the personal preferences of the person wearing them. Think of it like theguy who takes off his expensive chrome rims and rides on stock rims for the winter. Team and non-sig Jordans are my winter and bad weather shoes, with theexception of my M4's (which are technically a sig), those are ******edly comfortable for me, so they'll be good weather kicks for a while, so that theylast for a while.

Back
Top Bottom