Will there ever be a Jordanid?

I know mad people on here have connects with JB. Ive been on Nikeid many of times to make custom dunks, will Jordan Brand ever make something like this??

good looks i was hoping for retros i mean im not a team jordan kinda dude...but thanx for answering this question.....

If they do Retro Jordan ID's, I will never look at a pair of J's the same. PLEASE ONLY TEAM JORDANS!!!!

Jordan should not be ever included in the ID project .. It's bad enough that JB gaves us a bunch of conterfit look alike last year, putting them in ID willbe the ultimate betrayal to the brand!

you know sooner or later its gonna happen....when that happens imma make so many OG colored retro ID's like them dunk boys did in da retrosection....
laugh.gif

I would customize and get some pink patent 11's with a blue Jumpman jk but that would ruin the Jordan shoe game unless they make customizing for 1000$ thenit would be rare i guess and would be funny because people wouldn't know the difference between real/fake

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

Originally Posted by Kenneth T Jr

sick90teg4dr wrote:
If they do Retro Jordan ID's, I will never look at a pair of J's the same. PLEASE ONLY TEAM JORDANS!!!!

cosign, it would be a disaster

I third That
roll.gif

cosign to the 4th power on that
roll.gif
it would really break my heart iffakes and reals will start getting along.
sick.gif

if it happens....which it might.....i think the world might end on that day......but there would finally be a real rasta 7, clear 11 and the ever popular superman 1's.....it would make me retire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DublBagn

if it happens....which it might.....i think the world might end on that day......but there would finally be a real rasta 7, clear 11 and the ever popular super man 1's.....it would make me retire!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant forget about the rasta mash-up....its got the 7's, 10's, and 11's. Oh and the 4's with the 11 sole, those are hot...
indifferent.gif

Only team j's please i dont want to be thinking "Are they real...are theyfake...I can't tell!"

lol im feelng the reactions but i dont think they would get that out of hand with it...lol...well hopefully not...i just know im not into team jordans to meall of those look fake!!!!

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Fall 08' I think
Only team Js
That might be very interesting, knowing what Team stuff is dropping in Fall.

*crosses fingers that the 6 Rings will be included*

SoHi, any idea of it will be available outside the US? Nike ID is such a hassle to get to Canada, I have yet to take advantage of it.

^yeah it's a hassle, but it's worth it imo.
my nike ID's were shipped to a mate in the U.S. and then forwarded to me in aus.

image215mw6.jpg

image214hw2.jpg

happy.gif

I don't think anybody is really concerned with team jays except for maybe actual teams. I'm sure JB is smart enough not to make sig jays id......Godforbid

Originally Posted by jordan626

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

Originally Posted by Kenneth T Jr

sick90teg4dr wrote:

cosign, it would be a disaster

I third That
roll.gif

cosign to the 4th power on that
roll.gif
it would really break my heart if fakes and reals will start getting along.
sick.gif

exactly

The thought that JB would allow sig.s to b I.ded is scary itself. JB will end up doing it for teams,for other basketball teams,but I doubt for sig.

i hope it's only team jordans as well.....maybe the 12.5s the 14.5s might be dropping as well...even though the b'loyals came out in every color underthe sun....cool grey mid's wouldnt be bad at all.....the should make them so they are distinctively diff from the the GR ones

Team J's might be nice. Imaging Team 1's on i.d. That would be one of the nicer ones i'd like to see.

Back
Top Bottom