Will Ultraposite ever be retroed?

This was definitely a beautiful shoe but only released in the black/black colorway. Definitely needs a retro but they need to make sure they don't scuff like crazy.

This was definitely a beautiful shoe but only released in the black/black colorway. Definitely needs a retro but they need to make sure they don't scuff like crazy.

I think it was released in another colorway too if i'm not mistaken...
anyway I was definitely a fan of the UP,but I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw these get the retro treatment (at least for a long time anyway).

anyway I was definitely a fan of the UP,but I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw these get the retro treatment (at least for a long time anyway).

A nice addition to the posite family but I remember a flood of very convincing fakes in Manila back when it was released, part of the reason why I didn't pick up a pair. Hope it does retro so I can get me some.

A nice addition to the posite family but I remember a flood of very convincing fakes in Manila back when it was released, part of the reason why I didn't pick up a pair. Hope it does retro so I can get me some.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Platinumposite.

Platinumposite.

Platinumposite.

Platinumposite.

they only had the 1 CW ( black ) they did have alot of samples though .i think they didnt realse alot cause they scuffed so easy. it would be cool if they did retro them in a diffrent CW's

they only had the 1 CW ( black ) they did have alot of samples though .i think they didnt realse alot cause they scuffed so easy. it would be cool if they did retro them in a diffrent CW's

have 2 pairs of these shoes, big fan of them, wouldve liked to see more colors but as stated, only samples exists of other colorways

the all blacks didnt do so well on retail shelves so nike scrapped all other colorways

have 2 pairs of these shoes, big fan of them, wouldve liked to see more colors but as stated, only samples exists of other colorways

the all blacks didnt do so well on retail shelves so nike scrapped all other colorways

too shiny for practical or any type of wear without 100% chance of getting scuffed.

Back
Top Bottom