Will Ultraposite ever be retroed?

too shiny for practical or any type of wear without 100% chance of getting scuffed.

All black hit retail.

Chromed out was only a sample.

White navy was made for Jkidd.

White purple yellow for kobe.

Not sure if either of them wore the PE's but they were made and a few legit pairs hit ebay several years back.

I still have my mini-posite sample. Same as the black version made of the same material but it's SOLID and only like 3 inches long and an inch across.

All black hit retail.

Chromed out was only a sample.

White navy was made for Jkidd.

White purple yellow for kobe.

Not sure if either of them wore the PE's but they were made and a few legit pairs hit ebay several years back.

I still have my mini-posite sample. Same as the black version made of the same material but it's SOLID and only like 3 inches long and an inch across.

J. Kidd wore them for one game in 2003 against the Kings. Very comfy shoe. Very plush.

J. Kidd wore them for one game in 2003 against the Kings. Very comfy shoe. Very plush.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

So is the shoe comfy and plush?

Can't you read?  Or are your skinny jeans cutting jeans hampering your sense of sight?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

So is the shoe comfy and plush?

Can't you read?  Or are your skinny jeans cutting jeans hampering your sense of sight?

roll.gif

I was just poking fun at the fact that you got YUKU'd Steven.
Oh yeah and skinny jeans don't exist in my wardrobe.
*Cedric The Entertainer*I'm a grown ++! man*Cedric The Entertainer*

roll.gif

I was just poking fun at the fact that you got YUKU'd Steven.
Oh yeah and skinny jeans don't exist in my wardrobe.
*Cedric The Entertainer*I'm a grown ++! man*Cedric The Entertainer*

i really hope these retro. i passed on the OGs mainly because they paled in comparison to the foams and flights. i was pretty disappointed that these came out, which is understandable considering these came out after the FP3s. the FP3 design was simply AMAZINg at the time. over the years tho, these grew on me and now i def. have an appreciation for em.

i really hope these retro. i passed on the OGs mainly because they paled in comparison to the foams and flights. i was pretty disappointed that these came out, which is understandable considering these came out after the FP3s. the FP3 design was simply AMAZINg at the time. over the years tho, these grew on me and now i def. have an appreciation for em.

i had these when i was younger but i dont think i would cop them again. the scuffed very easily and kind of hurt my big toe when i balled in them. the design was crazy though

i had these when i was younger but i dont think i would cop them again. the scuffed very easily and kind of hurt my big toe when i balled in them. the design was crazy though

Back
Top Bottom