Will Ultraposite ever be retroed?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

joints scuffed like no one's business.
i have a deadstock pair that is scuffed just from being in the damn box with the stickers still on.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

joints scuffed like no one's business.
i have a deadstock pair that is scuffed just from being in the damn box with the stickers still on.
tired.gif

The fact that they had sooooo much hype built up, from the technology alone on NT before the pics were even surfaced. Just made me so disappointed with the final product, not a well thought out shoe to say the least...

The fact that they had sooooo much hype built up, from the technology alone on NT before the pics were even surfaced. Just made me so disappointed with the final product, not a well thought out shoe to say the least...

i had pair..... the cushioning was good.......... but they killed my pinky toe. So i resorted to just looking at how pretty they were instead of wearing them.

i had pair..... the cushioning was good.......... but they killed my pinky toe. So i resorted to just looking at how pretty they were instead of wearing them.

lol i remember when these came out. damn its been awhile. they looked futuristic as hell but had a hard time selling.

lol i remember when these came out. damn its been awhile. they looked futuristic as hell but had a hard time selling.

Highly Doubtful That These Would Retro But They Did Retro Those Awful 2001 Solo Flights So Anything Is Possible.

Highly Doubtful That These Would Retro But They Did Retro Those Awful 2001 Solo Flights So Anything Is Possible.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

have 2 pairs of these shoes, big fan of them, wouldve liked to see more colors but as stated, only samples exists of other colorways

the all blacks didnt do so well on retail shelves so nike scrapped all other colorways

Such a nice shoe
pimp.gif

I remember back when I was in 5th grade, I saw these in a magazine ad and HAD to get them. My dad surprised me when they released and he came home with a pair. I loved that shoe to death. A retro would be amazing to say the least
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom