Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares, they're both wack.

• rice boy 45 get a life.

• Total voters
Discuss..

(Included a poll for the haters)

I'm a big fan of the A$AP Mob, but I think it will because of the "white" fanbase this guy has :rolleyes ..

i'm pretty sure the people who want it will buy the first week and that will be the end of it

I mess with Tyler, but his last album moved like 45k first week, and his buzz hasn't really increased since then.

Didnt even know this dude had another album coming out. The answer is NO

^^^^ i'm talking about rappers in this modern era, i should have been more specific.

Last edited:
Discuss..

I'm a big fan of the A$AP Mob, but I think it will because of the "white" fanbase this guy has
eyes.gif
true. but asap gets radio play & tyler doesn't.

so it's like offsetting penalties.

but like dude already said, he did like 45k last time.

sony isn't really pushing it like that.

it'll be close, but my gut says no. 

Discuss..

I'm a big fan of the A$AP Mob, but I think it will because of the "white" fanbase this guy has :rolleyes ..

true. but asap gets radio play & tyler doesn't.
so it's like offsetting penalties.
but like dude already said, he did like 45k last time.
sony isn't really pushing it like that.
it'll be close, but my gut says no. 

I think it will. It's been number one on iTunes albums since it debuted. Overtaking JT 20/20. (are we talking outsell total? or first week sales btw?) and what did rocky put up first week like 139,000 right?

OP nailed it....he has a big white fan base. So does rocky but tyler's is bigger. They buy albums.

In other news....has anyone actually heard the album :lol: its getting favorable reviews all around the interwebz

Last edited:
I don't think so since Rocky has the radio play on his side... ****** Problems was & still is all over the radio & that helped him out a lot. Both artists have a lot of buzz, but Rocky has buzz on the radio, while Tyler is still making moves away from the radio (His own show, store, etc). Plus, Goblin didn't sell very well at all & that's when he had Yonkers buzzing, so I don't know how his numbers are gonna look like for this album.

Sales aside though, Wolf is a VERY good album. His production & versatility really got stepped up to the next level on this project. He's a lot more of a complete artist now. I'll be bumping this all Spring :smokin

i'm pretty sure the people who want it will buy the first week and that will be the end of it

I know right. Odd Future is never on the radio too. Barely on TV. You have to have internet access to get their music pretty much. That holds them back from being big sellers.

65k-100k is my prediction

in his defense i think he's independent

and the white people who eat 7 eleven burritos

play world of warcraft and think adult swim

is the funniest thing since caddyshack buy

albums and they do it buy the boatload.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom