Will you buy still NBA 2k12 if there is no NBA season??

nba-2k12.jpg

Got into a debate/argument with one of my boys over this...If there is no NBA season I don't plan on buying NBA 2k12 and I am a die hard 2k player?

But will you or will you just stick to 2k11 if there are no roster updates etc
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

hmmm good question

ill probably stick to 11 but just rent 2k12...being a fan and all

Yes. you do realize that they have Magic and Bird on this one? *!! them other NBA punks and they season.

I'm not going to buy another 2k series unless Charles Barkley is in it.

meh i suppose but the Legends mode will be tired by December...2K spoiled us with the roster updates/NBA today etc

Dam right I will there's probably not even gonna be a NBA season at least the 2K12 can keep me somewhat sane till/if the season comes back.

i'll just continue my player mode...

we got magic and bird legendary teams in this game already dont we? i never even did the jordan modes.

So if the lockouts still on, will we see teams of "SG 24" and "SF 6" with dudes looking like variant players?

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

The REAL question is will there be an nba 2k12 is there is no NBA season.
that is not the real question.

i think it is a real question

they cant have any current players on their game just like nba.com or nbatv right?

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

they cant have any current players on their game just like nba.com or nbatv right?

There will be an NBA 2K12
The last lockout, NBA live 98 I believe, they just used the roster from the previous season from what I read.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Yes, they can... They cant Promote them on the "cover" with a NBA uniform on or in any ads...2ksports wont admit that though...they just keep trying to justify WHY they put 3 legends on the cover...(Which is corny to me) ...Yeah, I respect Larry, Magic and Mike and what they did for the NBA....But lets let the new generation have some shine. 

....There's absolutely NO reason why Derrick Rose shouldn't have been on the cover of 2k12...besides the lockout.

The REAL question is will there be an nba 2k12 is there is no NBA season whether to buy the Jordan or Magic cover?
And the answer is Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom