Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

Cool rant, but the president can and does have "real power".

I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to believe he has total control, obviously.

So again, !*%% Obama.

Cool rant, but the president can and does have "real power".

I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to believe he has total control, obviously.

So again, !*%% Obama.

This system doesn't work. End of story. /thread

when we all boss up and study the real facts then we can establish a real government..

as corrupt as the forefathers were at least they were willing to fight and die for their fallacies...our generation has showed it has no problem living a lie day in and day out.

when we all boss up and study the real facts then we can establish a real government..

as corrupt as the forefathers were at least they were willing to fight and die for their fallacies...our generation has showed it has no problem living a lie day in and day out.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Qft And god how I hate our forefathers

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Qft And god how I hate our forefathers

This is how I look at it ... Anyone who voted for Obama the first time around in hope of change and on the merits of what he ran for, couldn't possibly vote for him again ... This next election will show the country what the presidential election is all about, who can dupe the most Americans into thinking they are going to represent people's interests ...

You can't vote for Obama because of policy because he hasn't delivered ... I'm a staunch conservative and will vote for the best candidate and the fact that I'm actually considering Obama this time around should tell you democrats just how well your president has "represented" your beliefs ... And also just how bad the republican candidates are right now ...

It will probably come down to what it came down to last election ... Who do I trust more to press the red button if there was ever a question as to if we should press the red button ... Everything else is political horse *%%* ...

This is how I look at it ... Anyone who voted for Obama the first time around in hope of change and on the merits of what he ran for, couldn't possibly vote for him again ... This next election will show the country what the presidential election is all about, who can dupe the most Americans into thinking they are going to represent people's interests ...

You can't vote for Obama because of policy because he hasn't delivered ... I'm a staunch conservative and will vote for the best candidate and the fact that I'm actually considering Obama this time around should tell you democrats just how well your president has "represented" your beliefs ... And also just how bad the republican candidates are right now ...

It will probably come down to what it came down to last election ... Who do I trust more to press the red button if there was ever a question as to if we should press the red button ... Everything else is political horse *%%* ...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

If you believe that any president ever, in the entire history of the USA has ANY power whatsoever, you are a idiot.  
Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR  just to name the most prominent.......

Originally Posted by likethematrix

If you believe that any president ever, in the entire history of the USA has ANY power whatsoever, you are a idiot.  
Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR  just to name the most prominent.......

Originally Posted by msaba07

This is what i don't get with folks political leanings in general, how can you be a staunch anything? are you not a human being with hopes, thoughts, dreams etc? how can your belief system be locked into a box?  These are the people's views i listen to less, like the things you say are not what you actually believe, but what you believe you should believe.

This is what i don't get with folks political leanings in general, how can you be a staunch anything? are you not a human being with hopes, thoughts, dreams etc? how can your belief system be locked into a box?  These are the people's views i listen to less, like the things you say are not what you actually believe, but what you believe you should believe.

Being a conservative has less to do with politics and more with fiscal outlook ... At least for me ... Politically I'm middle-right, but when it comes to policy dealing with money, I can't rock with the late term of W and Obama piling up more debt in his time than Bush did in 8 years ... The proof is always in the numbers for me ...

I have hopes dreams and whatever else you want to call them ... I'm simply aware that money makes the world go round and to think our current fiscal health won't hinder those dreams you have is laughable ...

Being a conservative has less to do with politics and more with fiscal outlook ... At least for me ... Politically I'm middle-right, but when it comes to policy dealing with money, I can't rock with the late term of W and Obama piling up more debt in his time than Bush did in 8 years ... The proof is always in the numbers for me ...

I have hopes dreams and whatever else you want to call them ... I'm simply aware that money makes the world go round and to think our current fiscal health won't hinder those dreams you have is laughable ...

I can't rock with the late term of W and Obama piling up more debt in his time than Bush did in 8 years 

I'm actually considering Obama this time around should tell you democrats just how well your president has "represented" your beliefs ...
Yeah, you can

I can't rock with the late term of W and Obama piling up more debt in his time than Bush did in 8 years 

I'm actually considering Obama this time around should tell you democrats just how well your president has "represented" your beliefs ...
Yeah, you can

i don't know a whole lot about politics (just turned 18), but i won't vote for him, regardless the Republican representative.

i don't know a whole lot about politics (just turned 18), but i won't vote for him, regardless the Republican representative.

republican candidates are terrible
30t6p3b.gif

the way i see it, when obama ran...there wasn't that much of a choice. and in the elections coming up i dont see that much of a choice either.
30t6p3b.gif

republican candidates are terrible
30t6p3b.gif

the way i see it, when obama ran...there wasn't that much of a choice. and in the elections coming up i dont see that much of a choice either.
30t6p3b.gif

I hesitate to quantify that consideration ... Lol

And just to add, who in here Thinks this country has been held back by gradual change? Sticking to what the country was founded on rather than adopting new ideas seen around the world in haste?

People acting like we are so far behind the rest of the world because we aren't "liberal" enough ... Last time I checked, we run %%%# around the globe ...

I guess to accurately identify myself I'm a staunch fiscal conservative and an open minded political conservative ... If it isn't broke don't fix it ... Problem is, in my opinion, we tried a few out of the box, liberal ideas and it has failed us miserably ...

I hesitate to quantify that consideration ... Lol

And just to add, who in here Thinks this country has been held back by gradual change? Sticking to what the country was founded on rather than adopting new ideas seen around the world in haste?

People acting like we are so far behind the rest of the world because we aren't "liberal" enough ... Last time I checked, we run %%%# around the globe ...

I guess to accurately identify myself I'm a staunch fiscal conservative and an open minded political conservative ... If it isn't broke don't fix it ... Problem is, in my opinion, we tried a few out of the box, liberal ideas and it has failed us miserably ...

From what i've seen though, those few out of the box liberal ideas fail because they never really get a chance to take off due to conservative opposition and liberal pushovers.  It's almost as if no matter what you vote, policies end up being dictated by conservatives anyways.

Back
Top Bottom