Window Tints

I have 35% all around...was thinking about getting the windshield fully tinted as well but I decided against it.

in central florida and unless ur in a major city. not every place is well lit. i still cant imagine 11 providing anywhere near stable visibility. at least ur car will be kept cool in sunny weather

night marcher. he said hes running 11% all the way around

I live in Vegas (the city of lights)... at 10% I couldn't see **** at night. Blinded sided motorcycles, reversing, pedestrians... ect. Gave me a hard time where I HAD to roll down my windows.

Im In MD 35 Is Legal But Pointless To Pay For IMO
laugh.gif

I Got 20% All The Way Around But My Interior Is Light So It Dosent Look Dark Until The Suns Goin Down....

Im Strongly Considering Puttin On Another Layer To Go Down To 10%....

Pics Of Mine

Feel Like I Jus Went Back Into The Past :rofl:

Still Got The 20s On Her :smokin

Anything Below 20% In MD Is Asking Trouble

Last edited:
window tin legality varies by state folks...

generally speaking they have to be able to see you up front... 30 is ideal or 35 is perfect in the back I have 20... sometimes i think 15 woulda actually been perfect... i have 35/20 and wish i went 30/15. i dont think id get hassled.

My car has 5% on the rear and 20% in the front. Looks decent, but not dark enough for my liking. So we got my wife's car 5% rear and front and its way too dark. We both have black cars so it looks even darker. Definitely hard to see at night with the 5% until we got used to it. I cant lie the 5% looks NICE and ive only gotten 1 ticket, but the constant feeling of having to look around and make sure to roll windows down gets very tiring after awhile. Im thinking of just getting her front tint to 20% so its not so obvious.

My 2010 Mercedes GL450 has what tinters call "Limo Tint" on all windows except for the front two, as those are illegal to tint below 35% in Connecticut. If you can, ask for all around limo tint. I doubt the cops will harass you over something so trivial.

Thinking imma just get 20 all the way around. Had it on my last car and didn't have a probably until I went into redneck country. Just bought a car last month and still no tint on the windows, I feel exposed :smh:.

My 2010 Mercedes GL450 has what tinters call "Limo Tint" on all windows except for the front two, as those are illegal to tint below 35% in Connecticut. If you can, ask for all around limo tint. I doubt the cops will harass you over something so trivial.

:lol: you must be new to driving around cops

For those with illegal tint, what the hell yall do when its raining and the cops are around? I got caught up like that twice :smh:

I live in Arizona right now and there's no laws against window tinting here. I have the darkest possible tint and that $+$$ is too damn dark.It looks tight but I can't see $+$$ at night. Almost hit this little dude riding his bike the other night.

I'm in Arizona too man and my back window is the darkest which is awesome during the day but at night; it is hella scary if I'm in a dark parking lot and can't see behind me when I'm backing out.

I have 15% all around. Had the car w/ the tint for 2+ years now..
only been pulled over twice for it *kanye shrug*

:lol: you must be new to driving around cops

Where I live, the cops don't bother anyone with a flashy car like mine because everyone here is rich as f^%@ and the cops know that. Hell, you could 0% all your windows and they won't bat an eye. If you're seen driving a car like mine in Bridgeport (neighboring city), you're going to have problems with the police, because they assume that everyone driving a new tinted Benz is either a dealer or they stole it. Racism :smh:

been wanting to get tints but dont feel like dealing with the cops:smh: if i do get them it will be 28% all around

Got 20% on my wheel and its pretty dark, but if u want ur windows mad dark get 5% limo tint, but you've been warned cops may pull you over more...

Got 20% on my wheel and its pretty dark, but if u want ur windows mad dark get 5% limo tint, but you've been warned cops may pull you over more...

Our car came with the 5% all around because the Benz used to belong to some high-profile guy in New Jersey. You can't see jack when you're on the outside, but since it's high-quality tint, it's crystal clear from the inside. It provides some lulz when your sitting in the back and people are trying to look into your car. :lol: But yeah, go for the limo tint all around except for the front seat windows, as tinting those below 35% is illegal in most places.

Does tinted windows looks good with any car?

I got an ugly red Ford Taurus btw......

Last edited:
Oh and it depends what kind of vehicle you're driving. In VA, the laws I previously mention were for cars only. With trucks/SUV's/vans (anything with a truck chassis or off road) can have any amount of tint on the rear windows.

30% trying to parallel park at night sucks.

Got 20% all around on mine. Whatever percent you pick, my advice to everyone is to pay a little extra to get good quality tint. You don't want to do it and then a few years later you see your tint start having bubbles and/or turning purple.

i got 35% all around on a white car. wish i would have opted for 20% instead. its dark, but not dark enough.

Back
Top Bottom