With NIKE's NFL Deal...Does This Signal The End For Reebok??

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by ninjahood

listen if u can't read that da MOST of reeboks best sellers were retros then i dunno what u tell you duke...seems u da slow type smell me?
laugh.gif

same applies to nike, same applies to adidas.

No, that is not what it says, nor what you stated, you said,

because retro sneakers is where da MAJORITY of da sneaker industry makes their paper at
I "smell" you, because you are simply full of it.  

There are many different variables when it come to the final tally, and "fashion" does not equate with "retro".
prove it...cuz as far as im concerned i posted plenty of facts that back my claims.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Around here Reebok is not a player unless you are a 50 yr old grandmother.   
2jwall1-398x600.jpg

50 year old grandmother?

19.jpg

50 year old grandmother?

index.gif

50 year old grandmother?

mayweather4.jpg

50 year old grand mother?

Helena-Christensen-naked-for-Reebok.jpeg

50 year old Grandmother?

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-1.jpg

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-2.jpg

Reebok is going to be just fine....
laugh.gif
perception =/= reality...looks like you're just as guilty of swallowing company propaganda, albelt with ALOT MORE INFERIOR products 
laugh.gif

you know reebok makes most of its bread and butter on this...stop frontin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Around here Reebok is not a player unless you are a 50 yr old grandmother.   
2jwall1-398x600.jpg

50 year old grandmother?

19.jpg

50 year old grandmother?

index.gif

50 year old grandmother?

mayweather4.jpg

50 year old grand mother?

Helena-Christensen-naked-for-Reebok.jpeg

50 year old Grandmother?

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-1.jpg

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-2.jpg

Reebok is going to be just fine....
laugh.gif
perception =/= reality...looks like you're just as guilty of swallowing company propaganda, albelt with ALOT MORE INFERIOR products 
laugh.gif

you know reebok makes most of its bread and butter on this...stop frontin
laugh.gif

listen if u can't read that da MOST of reeboks best sellers were retros then i dunno what u tell you duke...seems u da slow type smell me?
laugh.gif

because retro sneakers is where da MAJORITY of da sneaker industry makes their paper at

There are many different variables when it come to the final tally, and "fashion" does not equate with "retro".
prove it...cuz as far as im concerned i posted plenty of facts that back my claims.

That is right! As far as YOU are concerned! Let's see how far that and the bag of straws you are grasping at will get you!

laugh.gif

That is right! As far as YOU are concerned! Let's see how far that and the bag of straws you are grasping at will get you!

Reebok made a lot of great shoes in the '90s that they could retro and profit from.  But for some reason they won't bring back classics that people have been seeking for years, like the Shaq, Kemp and Emmit Smith sigs.

Reebok made a lot of great shoes in the '90s that they could retro and profit from.  But for some reason they won't bring back classics that people have been seeking for years, like the Shaq, Kemp and Emmit Smith sigs.

Now I can buy Jerseys again... Sorry, but Rocking Nikes with a Reebok jersey just doesn't feel right to me.

Now I can buy Jerseys again... Sorry, but Rocking Nikes with a Reebok jersey just doesn't feel right to me.

guys just put nat turner on ignore. i know your supposed to give "special" people attention and be nice but in this case just ignore the freak.

Or maybe you want to post that research from Australlia that "Air Cell Shoes" cause more injury than non-air cell shoes...anyway...

the thread could be about an oil spill and son would pull the bogus air cell shoes article from a third world country out
roll.gif

lets just get back on topic and thats nike's and ours victory in a better nfl jersey AND new era hats.

went to lids today and the reebok nfl hats were just putrid... thank god reebok dont have the license no more..

guys just put nat turner on ignore. i know your supposed to give "special" people attention and be nice but in this case just ignore the freak.

Or maybe you want to post that research from Australlia that "Air Cell Shoes" cause more injury than non-air cell shoes...anyway...

the thread could be about an oil spill and son would pull the bogus air cell shoes article from a third world country out
roll.gif

lets just get back on topic and thats nike's and ours victory in a better nfl jersey AND new era hats.

went to lids today and the reebok nfl hats were just putrid... thank god reebok dont have the license no more..

Since the question is, "With NIKE's NFL Deal...Does This Signal The End For Reebok?" my answer is no, it's not going to be the end of them. Reebok is just going to have to figure out a new agenda and target audience on how they are going to make revenue and profit, as well as who they are going to market to. They're just going to be in the same boat with Puma, New Balance, Asics...,etc. That means they will no longer be one of the elite brands in athletic footwear and apparel. In fact, one can argue that they have been out of that category for a few years now. They'll manage with Adidas owning them similar how now in the tech world HP will now help Palm. Not to mention, they still have a little less than two years until the Nike deal goes into a effect.

Since the question is, "With NIKE's NFL Deal...Does This Signal The End For Reebok?" my answer is no, it's not going to be the end of them. Reebok is just going to have to figure out a new agenda and target audience on how they are going to make revenue and profit, as well as who they are going to market to. They're just going to be in the same boat with Puma, New Balance, Asics...,etc. That means they will no longer be one of the elite brands in athletic footwear and apparel. In fact, one can argue that they have been out of that category for a few years now. They'll manage with Adidas owning them similar how now in the tech world HP will now help Palm. Not to mention, they still have a little less than two years until the Nike deal goes into a effect.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

LMAO @ this guy calling Australia a third world country! The ignorance you exhibit on the daily, is quite profound! 

How is this one? It is from the Hong Kong Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, PR China
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sports Medicine and Health Sciences Centre, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, PR China

Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, Hong Kong, PR China, then with the same results ! 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724472/

I am so glad that Reebok and Adidas is around! At least SOMEONE is making safe hoops shoes, then of high quality these days!  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

LMAO @ this guy calling Australia a third world country! The ignorance you exhibit on the daily, is quite profound! 

How is this one? It is from the Hong Kong Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, PR China
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sports Medicine and Health Sciences Centre, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, PR China

Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, Hong Kong, PR China, then with the same results ! 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724472/

I am so glad that Reebok and Adidas is around! At least SOMEONE is making safe hoops shoes, then of high quality these days!  

yeah u stick to that hamburger meat adidas & reeboks throws out Nat....we're good with da File Mignons Nike whips out....
pimp.gif

yeah u stick to that hamburger meat adidas & reeboks throws out Nat....we're good with da File Mignons Nike whips out....
pimp.gif

When is Nike taking over? I was just about to buy a Nnamdi jersey but I think I might just wait now to hopefully cop at 50% **crosses fingers**

When is Nike taking over? I was just about to buy a Nnamdi jersey but I think I might just wait now to hopefully cop at 50% **crosses fingers**

Back
Top Bottom