With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

As Long as Brady gets his 4th Ring this year, I don't care if he wins MVP this year

This
pimp.gif

Michael Vick’s MVP pick? That would be Michael Vick.Asked after practice Friday who he would select if he had a vote, the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback said, “You put me on the spot.

Michael Vick’s MVP pick? That would be Michael Vick.Asked after practice Friday who he would select if he had a vote, the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback said, “You put me on the spot.

Ok, so I'll entertain the "Brady has no weapons" argument for the rest of this season, but next season (Provided Gronk, Hernandez and Welker are still there) you guys are going to have to find another argument.

Ok, so I'll entertain the "Brady has no weapons" argument for the rest of this season, but next season (Provided Gronk, Hernandez and Welker are still there) you guys are going to have to find another argument.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Some of you Brady lovers are funny to me. Talking Brady has done more with less.

that's what is going to happen when you trade Moss. 
 Gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead, Tate, Crumpler are all guys who are in their first year with the Team, or first year contributing to the team.

but talent wise, its not "less" as compared to the super bowl teams that they've had. 

The arguement that he's done with less just doesn't hold with me either, but i would say that Vick has better receivers than Brady. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Some of you Brady lovers are funny to me. Talking Brady has done more with less.

that's what is going to happen when you trade Moss. 
 Gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead, Tate, Crumpler are all guys who are in their first year with the Team, or first year contributing to the team.

but talent wise, its not "less" as compared to the super bowl teams that they've had. 

The arguement that he's done with less just doesn't hold with me either, but i would say that Vick has better receivers than Brady. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Vick will more than likely win next year, unless he misses a period of the season or doesn't start like this year. if he played the whole year, Vick would win the MVP.

Vick will more than likely win next year, unless he misses a period of the season or doesn't start like this year. if he played the whole year, Vick would win the MVP.

Exactly how do you figure this?
I mean...could you be anymore hypothetical with that analysis?

\

Exactly how do you figure this?
I mean...could you be anymore hypothetical with that analysis?

\

Back
Top Bottom