With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ok, so I'll entertain the "Brady has no weapons" argument for the rest of this season, but next season (Provided Gronk, Hernandez and Welker are still there) you guys are going to have to find another argument.

Vick will more than likely win next year, unless he misses a period of the season or doesn't start like this year. if he played the whole year, Vick would win the MVP.

Exactly how do you figure this?
I mean...could you be anymore hypothetical with that analysis?

\
I think he can and more than likely will keep this play up. 
just a prediction, nothing more than that 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ok, so I'll entertain the "Brady has no weapons" argument for the rest of this season, but next season (Provided Gronk, Hernandez and Welker are still there) you guys are going to have to find another argument.

Vick will more than likely win next year, unless he misses a period of the season or doesn't start like this year. if he played the whole year, Vick would win the MVP.

Exactly how do you figure this?
I mean...could you be anymore hypothetical with that analysis?

\
I think he can and more than likely will keep this play up. 
just a prediction, nothing more than that 

eek.gif
 at Brady.

should be Vick....Mos valuable player (to me atleast) is someone who can make something out of nothing. Vick with his quickness and brady with accuracy, craftiness vick with his feet and brady with his mind....I really dont +%#*#! know but im goin with vick cause its a comeback story and i think if they were both on #++$ teams vick would be able to do so much more because he's dynamic in the pass AND run game.

should be Vick....Mos valuable player (to me atleast) is someone who can make something out of nothing. Vick with his quickness and brady with accuracy, craftiness vick with his feet and brady with his mind....I really dont +%#*#! know but im goin with vick cause its a comeback story and i think if they were both on #++$ teams vick would be able to do so much more because he's dynamic in the pass AND run game.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

McCoy, DJax, Maclin.  You're right... he's got no one!  Not taking anything away from Vick but the people Vick has >>>>>> who Brady has.  
Brady gonna win just like he should.  

Originally Posted by acekilla408

McCoy, DJax, Maclin.  You're right... he's got no one!  Not taking anything away from Vick but the people Vick has >>>>>> who Brady has.  
Brady gonna win just like he should.  

Brady.. and it's not particularly close.

Brady recently set the record for most consecutive pass attempts without an INT.. a record he's still adding to. In that 10-game span, Brady has thrown 24 TDs.

Meanwhile, Vick has thrown 5 INTs in his last 4 games. Vick is still playing superbly.. he just can't keep with Brady's perfection.

Brady.. and it's not particularly close.

Brady recently set the record for most consecutive pass attempts without an INT.. a record he's still adding to. In that 10-game span, Brady has thrown 24 TDs.

Meanwhile, Vick has thrown 5 INTs in his last 4 games. Vick is still playing superbly.. he just can't keep with Brady's perfection.

1. Brady
2. Vick

And that's taking nothing away from Vick's amazing season. Brady though, has been nearly perfection.

1. Brady
2. Vick

And that's taking nothing away from Vick's amazing season. Brady though, has been nearly perfection.

Its more than likely Brady, but this season from Vick compares favorably with Randall Cunningham's 1990
and that season is the crowning achievement from dual threat QB's
Stretch Vick's perfromance over 16 games and you have
4000 passing yards 29 passing td's
891 rushing yards, 12 rushing td's
Lets not mistake the facts. Vick doesnt get hurt, hes the MVP. And Tom Brady has had his second best season ever.
Im almost shocked by the numbers both have put up.
I think Michael can still go out and win the MVP but, he is going to have to be out of this world the next 2 weeks, but hes been out of this world all season.....

Its more than likely Brady, but this season from Vick compares favorably with Randall Cunningham's 1990
and that season is the crowning achievement from dual threat QB's
Stretch Vick's perfromance over 16 games and you have
4000 passing yards 29 passing td's
891 rushing yards, 12 rushing td's
Lets not mistake the facts. Vick doesnt get hurt, hes the MVP. And Tom Brady has had his second best season ever.
Im almost shocked by the numbers both have put up.
I think Michael can still go out and win the MVP but, he is going to have to be out of this world the next 2 weeks, but hes been out of this world all season.....

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

You can make an argument for either Brady or Vick. I think they should be co-MVPs
This is how I feel.  Both are playing incredible ball in different ways.  I have to say tho...this argument that Brady is playing with trash, and Vick is playing with superstars...
grin.gif

If I recall, not a single analyst picked the Eagles to even so much as sniff the playoffs.  In fact, many picked them dead last in the NFC East.  So clearly their explosiveness wasn't deemed as being game changing enough for them to win any games with Kolb as the QB.  And Kolb is not a bad QB.  Now you enter Vick into the equation, and they are suddenly his superstar cast, and Brady is playing with scrubs
indifferent.gif
.  Not hardly the case.  Not to mention that his offensive line is >>> the Eagles line.  I've heard people say..."give Brady the Eagles squad wit DJax, Maclin, and Shady 
eek.gif
."  Well with that O-line...if Brady had that squad, he still ends up like Superbowl XLII. On the ground.

Point being...they both have benefits from playing on the teams they play on, and they both are executing at a rate that is just 
sick.gif

They both should win.  

The difference with the Eagles squad and that Pats squad is that the Eagles recievers can turn 10 yard comebacks into td's But this Eagles squad is in every way but skill position players lesser than the 07 Pats, and this years Pats.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

You can make an argument for either Brady or Vick. I think they should be co-MVPs
This is how I feel.  Both are playing incredible ball in different ways.  I have to say tho...this argument that Brady is playing with trash, and Vick is playing with superstars...
grin.gif

If I recall, not a single analyst picked the Eagles to even so much as sniff the playoffs.  In fact, many picked them dead last in the NFC East.  So clearly their explosiveness wasn't deemed as being game changing enough for them to win any games with Kolb as the QB.  And Kolb is not a bad QB.  Now you enter Vick into the equation, and they are suddenly his superstar cast, and Brady is playing with scrubs
indifferent.gif
.  Not hardly the case.  Not to mention that his offensive line is >>> the Eagles line.  I've heard people say..."give Brady the Eagles squad wit DJax, Maclin, and Shady 
eek.gif
."  Well with that O-line...if Brady had that squad, he still ends up like Superbowl XLII. On the ground.

Point being...they both have benefits from playing on the teams they play on, and they both are executing at a rate that is just 
sick.gif

They both should win.  

The difference with the Eagles squad and that Pats squad is that the Eagles recievers can turn 10 yard comebacks into td's But this Eagles squad is in every way but skill position players lesser than the 07 Pats, and this years Pats.

Tom Brady is the epitome of a perfect NFL quarterback ... To argue that Vick is even in the same stratosphere is simply asinine ...

Tom Brady is the epitome of a perfect NFL quarterback ... To argue that Vick is even in the same stratosphere is simply asinine ...

Back
Top Bottom