Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Man thats tough...I'll say Curren$y tho...NOT TAKIN ANYTHING FROM WIZ cuz I listen to him HEAVILY.
But Spitta bodied Glass House,The Planes,Super High,Layover,and I'm sure I'm missing some.But them dudes together make CRACK music...I'm forever a fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint gon lie sometimes wiz be makin him perform better but How Fly just show how great of a rapper curren$y is
In The Middle, The Life, Surface To Air
and pretty much hella murked Ross & Wiz on that Super High 

Originally Posted by alex2182

Man thats tough...I'll say Curren$y tho...NOT TAKIN ANYTHING FROM WIZ cuz I listen to him HEAVILY.
But Spitta bodied Glass House,The Planes,Super High,Layover,and I'm sure I'm missing some.But them dudes together make CRACK music...I'm forever a fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint gon lie sometimes wiz be makin him perform better but How Fly just show how great of a rapper curren$y is

eek.gif

as much as i didn't want to say it........................ he did 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

as much as i didn't want to say it........................ he did 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Currency is a far better rapper as far as bars, punchlines, etc goes.

Wiz is better at....Delivery? Ear for Beats? I don't know, other than a couple songs, I don't see the appeal with wiz. All his verses sound the same.

2pyyykg.gif

You clearly ain't been on Wiz long if at all w/ that statement.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Currency is a far better rapper as far as bars, punchlines, etc goes.

Wiz is better at....Delivery? Ear for Beats? I don't know, other than a couple songs, I don't see the appeal with wiz. All his verses sound the same.

2pyyykg.gif

You clearly ain't been on Wiz long if at all w/ that statement.

Back
Top Bottom