Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

Originally Posted by Master Zik

All Wiz gotta do is flip that switch and go POTC and Grow Season on his ++!.
He'll never go back to that unfortunately. When people say Wiz can't spit I just
eyes.gif
. All I have to do is pop in Grow Season and that's proof enough. He dumbed down all of his recent stuff but its helped him gain new fans so if it works for him *shrugs*. Currensy is the better lyricist but Wiz is the better song maker. Kush and OJ was wack outside of a handful of songs. Can't believe I skipped class to download that
smh.gif

Curren$y
Yes he can spit, but his whole style is what I like best about him. This Aint No Mixtape & Pilot Talk displays more than enough the type of music he likes to make. Its like he raps over Elevator Music, no pun. His music is extra calm and chill.
Originally Posted by youdontknowme

Also Curren$y is one of the main reasons wiz is what he is today.

Its evident in Khalifa's current music. He's slowed down his flow, the beats he uses, to some of the content in his rhymes. Wiz is an artist for the most part, that adds bits and pieces of other artists to make a formula that works for him.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"rapping" ain't everything kids.

This is whats wrong with todays generation. Yall just want hot beats & hotter hooks with decent rhymes. "%%@* that _'s rappin ability, his song structure is
eek.gif
"

Curren$y
Yes he can spit, but his whole style is what I like best about him. This Aint No Mixtape & Pilot Talk displays more than enough the type of music he likes to make. Its like he raps over Elevator Music, no pun. His music is extra calm and chill.

Its evident in Khalifa's current music. He's slowed down his flow, the beats he uses, to some of the content in his rhymes. Wiz is an artist for the most part, that adds bits and pieces of other artists to make a formula that works for him.

This is whats wrong with todays generation. Yall just want hot beats & hotter hooks with decent rhymes. "%%@* that _'s rappin ability, his song structure is
eek.gif
"

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Curren$y
youdontknowme said:

This is whats wrong with todays generation. Yall just want hot beats & hotter hooks with decent rhymes. "%#*$ that _'s rappin ability, his song structure is
eek.gif
"
thats whats RIGHT wit today's generation... its about MUSIC... Rap MUSIC... not Rap ABILITY... i dont care how good u can rap... if u cant make songs people want to listen to what good is it? thats why people like kanye run the game... great balance of both... u can give lyrics too much credit just as u can beats and hooks... but for some reason if u give it to the more musical parts u get clowned...

makes no sense... ask any musician what they'd rather hear...

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Curren$y
youdontknowme said:

This is whats wrong with todays generation. Yall just want hot beats & hotter hooks with decent rhymes. "%#*$ that _'s rappin ability, his song structure is
eek.gif
"
thats whats RIGHT wit today's generation... its about MUSIC... Rap MUSIC... not Rap ABILITY... i dont care how good u can rap... if u cant make songs people want to listen to what good is it? thats why people like kanye run the game... great balance of both... u can give lyrics too much credit just as u can beats and hooks... but for some reason if u give it to the more musical parts u get clowned...

We talkin about rappers tho, not musicians.

Its always been hard for me to accept Ye as a rapper, but thats why he's also been goin harder over the years. He knew he had the production aspect down, but he had to get respect as a rapper. Dudes a great artost tho.

laugh.gif
this is ur fave argument, kuz "if u cant make hooks, what good are u?" Biggavell should be a God in ur eyes.

We talkin about rappers tho, not musicians.

Its always been hard for me to accept Ye as a rapper, but thats why he's also been goin harder over the years. He knew he had the production aspect down, but he had to get respect as a rapper. Dudes a great artost tho.

laugh.gif
this is ur fave argument, kuz "if u cant make hooks, what good are u?" Biggavell should be a God in ur eyes.

max's hooks wasnt all that either tho... he had one joint i loved tho... it was like too high to get over or some *%%* like that wit jim...

im a producer too so i guess i look at music as music first... like when i heard maybach music 3 i didnt hear the lyrics til like the 3rd listen... i just get caught up in the beats and hooks... thats what really gives music its emotions and thats basically what i listen for... u should have some type of lyrics (i dont listen to jeezy)... but if thats all u got u wont catch my attention...

if u listen to my music u can see that i have an appreciation for lyrics but at the same time i know how important the overall song is...

max's hooks wasnt all that either tho... he had one joint i loved tho... it was like too high to get over or some *%%* like that wit jim...

im a producer too so i guess i look at music as music first... like when i heard maybach music 3 i didnt hear the lyrics til like the 3rd listen... i just get caught up in the beats and hooks... thats what really gives music its emotions and thats basically what i listen for... u should have some type of lyrics (i dont listen to jeezy)... but if thats all u got u wont catch my attention...

if u listen to my music u can see that i have an appreciation for lyrics but at the same time i know how important the overall song is...

i agree with TIME, lyrics need to be there but if the music (instrumental) aint right its hard for me to appreciate the overall song

I produce and rap too, and if your a song maker you should know that it's the music that makes you calm or excited, not the lyrics
Lyrics are great and can be utilized but if the beat aint knocking and the hook is suspect, then people wont feel it as much

i agree with TIME, lyrics need to be there but if the music (instrumental) aint right its hard for me to appreciate the overall song

I produce and rap too, and if your a song maker you should know that it's the music that makes you calm or excited, not the lyrics
Lyrics are great and can be utilized but if the beat aint knocking and the hook is suspect, then people wont feel it as much

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

lol in the end, what does it really matter... J.E.T.S

enjoy the music... smh

for the record

spitta>wiz
THIS.
And why can't dudes just pick one without trying to bash the other 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

lol in the end, what does it really matter... J.E.T.S

enjoy the music... smh

for the record

spitta>wiz
THIS.
And why can't dudes just pick one without trying to bash the other 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Pitman13

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
Further evidence that when it comes down to making actual songs, Wiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Spitta.
Pilot Talk > Any album and mixtape wiz has EVER put out.

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
Further evidence that when it comes down to making actual songs, Wiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Spitta.

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

Hell nawwwww cuz.

Idk many tapes or albums that are all around better than Flight School since it's dropped.

But like dude said above why ppl tryin to sh** on one or the other? I just blow good trees and enjoy both of em....JETS

Just Enjoy This Sh**........FOOL!

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

Hell nawwwww cuz.

Idk many tapes or albums that are all around better than Flight School since it's dropped.

But like dude said above why ppl tryin to sh** on one or the other? I just blow good trees and enjoy both of em....JETS

Just Enjoy This Sh**........FOOL!

Back
Top Bottom