Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

Originally Posted by youdontknowme

Originally Posted by Pitman13

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
Further evidence that when it comes down to making actual songs, Wiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Spitta.
Pilot Talk > Any album and mixtape wiz has EVER put out.
Stop reaching. Pilot Talk aint messin with Flight School or Star Power. Life at 30,000 Feet > Pilot Talk.

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
Further evidence that when it comes down to making actual songs, Wiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Spitta.
Stop reaching. Pilot Talk aint messin with Flight School or Star Power. Life at 30,000 Feet > Pilot Talk.

Man thats tough...I'll say Curren$y tho...NOT TAKIN ANYTHING FROM WIZ cuz I listen to him HEAVILY.
But Spitta bodied Glass House,The Planes,Super High,Layover,and I'm sure I'm missing some.But them dudes together make CRACK music...I'm forever a fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man thats tough...I'll say Curren$y tho...NOT TAKIN ANYTHING FROM WIZ cuz I listen to him HEAVILY.
But Spitta bodied Glass House,The Planes,Super High,Layover,and I'm sure I'm missing some.But them dudes together make CRACK music...I'm forever a fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

Wiz_Khalifa_Kush_Oj-front-large-thumb-580x580-120273.jpg

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

Wiz_Khalifa_Kush_Oj-front-large-thumb-580x580-120273.jpg

Any reason actual reason why Wiz is not on PT, or did spitta jus forget to pick up his phone?

Jus my op but all he really needed on the album was Wiz, Dza and K.R.I.T..... Oh an definetly J Elect.

Any reason actual reason why Wiz is not on PT, or did spitta jus forget to pick up his phone?

Jus my op but all he really needed on the album was Wiz, Dza and K.R.I.T..... Oh an definetly J Elect.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 He also Bodied the whole How Fly tape IMO compared to wiz .

there is no hate towards wiz he spit a couple of dope lines he just was outshined lyrically 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 He also Bodied the whole How Fly tape IMO compared to wiz .

there is no hate towards wiz he spit a couple of dope lines he just was outshined lyrically 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
lol alright ill take that back but Curren$y's discog > Wiz. IMO.

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
lol alright ill take that back but Curren$y's discog > Wiz. IMO.

Originally Posted by filly413

Spitta said it was business there were some clearance issues and that Wiz couldn't get cleared in time or something like that

Originally Posted by filly413

Spitta said it was business there were some clearance issues and that Wiz couldn't get cleared in time or something like that

Currency is a far better rapper as far as bars, punchlines, etc goes.

Wiz is better at....Delivery? Ear for Beats? I don't know, other than a couple songs, I don't see the appeal with wiz. All his verses sound the same.

Currency is a far better rapper as far as bars, punchlines, etc goes.

Wiz is better at....Delivery? Ear for Beats? I don't know, other than a couple songs, I don't see the appeal with wiz. All his verses sound the same.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint gon lie sometimes wiz be makin him perform better but How Fly just show how great of a rapper curren$y is
In The Middle, The Life, Surface To Air
and pretty much hella murked Ross & Wiz on that Super High 

Back
Top Bottom