Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

I feel Wiz dumbed it down a lil bit meaning on POTC and Grow Season dude was just rappin his *!! off, now hes more concerned with constructing songs and harmonizing and allat.
Curren$y as a RAPPER is better than Wiz and theres no question about it. His hooks are what really kill him, Im glad he linked up with Nesby, KRIT and Ski doe cause that made his production that much better, but you'd be a fool to say that Spitta didnt influence Wiz a lot.

as for me, I prefer Curren$y over Wiz but Kush x OJ > Pilot Talk.

I feel Wiz dumbed it down a lil bit meaning on POTC and Grow Season dude was just rappin his *!! off, now hes more concerned with constructing songs and harmonizing and allat.
Curren$y as a RAPPER is better than Wiz and theres no question about it. His hooks are what really kill him, Im glad he linked up with Nesby, KRIT and Ski doe cause that made his production that much better, but you'd be a fool to say that Spitta didnt influence Wiz a lot.

as for me, I prefer Curren$y over Wiz but Kush x OJ > Pilot Talk.

No matter how much I try I can't listen to Wiz alone...
On How Fly he kills just about everything, but more than 1 verse from him is always too much.
Meanwhile Spitta
pimp.gif

Pilot Talk
pimp.gif

No matter how much I try I can't listen to Wiz alone...
On How Fly he kills just about everything, but more than 1 verse from him is always too much.
Meanwhile Spitta
pimp.gif

Pilot Talk
pimp.gif

Y'all *%!@*@ can't be serious. Curren$y has the worst rhyme scheme and flow in the game. I can't even stomach a verse from him man. Like whenever his voice come on all I can think is "Ugh this $#!!@ get on my nerves!". Y'all right, that's about all he do is spit, no rhyming, not making sense, no ridin the beat, just spittin. I don't care what you sayin on a track, if it don't sound good musically I can't listen to it.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Y'all *%!@*@ can't be serious. Curren$y has the worst rhyme scheme and flow in the game. I can't even stomach a verse from him man. Like whenever his voice come on all I can think is "Ugh this $#!!@ get on my nerves!". Y'all right, that's about all he do is spit, no rhyming, not making sense, no ridin the beat, just spittin. I don't care what you sayin on a track, if it don't sound good musically I can't listen to it.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

smh.gif

- Preciate 
LIES!

*Que The "C'mon Son" GIF* 

smh.gif

- Preciate 
LIES!

*Que The "C'mon Son" GIF* 

currensy do be kinda talkin... like just ramblin over the beat... sometimes he be flowin but alot of the times it all just seems really random...

currensy do be kinda talkin... like just ramblin over the beat... sometimes he be flowin but alot of the times it all just seems really random...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm not even sold on Spitta being a better spitta than Wiz.

All Wiz gotta do is flip that switch and go POTC and Grow Season on his ++!.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Even then Spitta still will outrap him, once Spitta get some good hooks we will have a winner but for now im undecided when Kush X OJ dropped i was definitely feelin Wiz more but after that mixtape (except Scaling Building didnt hear it yet) Spitta's been outdoing him.On I'm On It & Super High tracks Wiz was
ohwell.gif
 somethin seemed missin it's just gonna be hard for him to match Kush X OJ    

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm not even sold on Spitta being a better spitta than Wiz.

All Wiz gotta do is flip that switch and go POTC and Grow Season on his ++!.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Even then Spitta still will outrap him, once Spitta get some good hooks we will have a winner but for now im undecided when Kush X OJ dropped i was definitely feelin Wiz more but after that mixtape (except Scaling Building didnt hear it yet) Spitta's been outdoing him.On I'm On It & Super High tracks Wiz was
ohwell.gif
 somethin seemed missin it's just gonna be hard for him to match Kush X OJ    

^ Validatin my point further. What's the use of rappin good when you can't make a decent song? If you wanna just talk some fly @$%% with no structure go write poetry, but this rappin ain't for you.

- Preciate it.

^ Validatin my point further. What's the use of rappin good when you can't make a decent song? If you wanna just talk some fly @$%% with no structure go write poetry, but this rappin ain't for you.

- Preciate it.

^ Validatin my point further. What's the use of rappin good when you can't make a decent song? If you wanna just talk some fly @*#$ with no structure go write poetry, but this rappin ain't for you.

- Preciate it.

exactly!

^ Validatin my point further. What's the use of rappin good when you can't make a decent song? If you wanna just talk some fly @*#$ with no structure go write poetry, but this rappin ain't for you.

- Preciate it.

exactly!

i'll be honest i dont really follow either. could someone post up the names of Curren$y's best work and Wiz's best work for me and put me on to them?

i'll be honest i dont really follow either. could someone post up the names of Curren$y's best work and Wiz's best work for me and put me on to them?

im go with Wiz on this one.

most of the people i know that dont like Currensy thinks he sounds boring...and i agree with them

Back
Top Bottom