Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

im go with Wiz on this one.

most of the people i know that dont like Currensy thinks he sounds boring...and i agree with them

Originally Posted by hic57999

i'll be honest i dont really follow either. could someone post up the names of Curren$y's best work and Wiz's best work for me and put me on to them?

funny enough the best work from either of them is the "how fly" the mixtape they did together...

i'll be honest i dont really follow either. could someone post up the names of Curren$y's best work and Wiz's best work for me and put me on to them?

funny enough the best work from either of them is the "how fly" the mixtape they did together...

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

I feel Wiz dumbed it down a lil bit meaning on POTC and Grow Season dude was just rappin his *!! off, now hes more concerned with constructing songs and harmonizing and allat.
How is that dumbing down?

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

I feel Wiz dumbed it down a lil bit meaning on POTC and Grow Season dude was just rappin his *!! off, now hes more concerned with constructing songs and harmonizing and allat.
How is that dumbing down?

grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Y'all *%!@*@ can't be serious. Curren$y has the worst rhyme scheme and flow in the game. I can't even stomach a verse from him man. Like whenever his voice come on all I can think is "Ugh this $#!!@ get on my nerves!". Y'all right, that's about all he do is spit, no rhyming, not making sense, no ridin the beat, just spittin. I don't care what you sayin on a track, if it don't sound good musically I can't listen to it.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
that ___ rhyme scheme do be all over the place. He be mumbling something then a go right in to rapping or talking. You really have no idea if he is rapping or talking. He gotta stop that $+*%.

I cant front though when he wants to go in with the flow he will. (Fly __'s do Fly Things) & more.

Just seems as time as gone by his mumbling gets worst and worst. How come on Where Da Cash & those other songs around that time i could hear everything easily.

Y'all *%!@*@ can't be serious. Curren$y has the worst rhyme scheme and flow in the game. I can't even stomach a verse from him man. Like whenever his voice come on all I can think is "Ugh this $#!!@ get on my nerves!". Y'all right, that's about all he do is spit, no rhyming, not making sense, no ridin the beat, just spittin. I don't care what you sayin on a track, if it don't sound good musically I can't listen to it.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
that ___ rhyme scheme do be all over the place. He be mumbling something then a go right in to rapping or talking. You really have no idea if he is rapping or talking. He gotta stop that $+*%.

I cant front though when he wants to go in with the flow he will. (Fly __'s do Fly Things) & more.

Just seems as time as gone by his mumbling gets worst and worst. How come on Where Da Cash & those other songs around that time i could hear everything easily.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif

- Preciate it.
roll.gif

Cuz that was dumbed down more ,he cant just ramble on and on like that on a single.

I guess he figures now that he's independent he can say any damn thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif

- Preciate it.
roll.gif

Cuz that was dumbed down more ,he cant just ramble on and on like that on a single.

I guess he figures now that he's independent he can say any damn thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Curren$y - More Lyrical

Wiz Khalifa - Makes Better Songs.

Together - Good Music
I don't even agree with this.  On How Fly I skip through all Curren$y verses.  It actually be pissin me off cuz I just wanna jam the tape through but every time his voice comes on I get the
eyes.gif
 face.  And Wiz's Kush & OJ was a banger, he didn't need Curren$y to make it sound good.

And where is this Curren$y is SO lyrical talk comin from?  I just don't see it.  Boy talk about smokin weed, shoes and clothes, and car service. *yawn*

I don't know man call it what you want, hatin or whatever but I think everybody just has that one artist that they can't stand for whatever reason or that gets on your nerves every time you hear him and Curren$y is mine.  Yung Money Curren$y I could rock with but weed head Curren$y?...
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Curren$y - More Lyrical

Wiz Khalifa - Makes Better Songs.

Together - Good Music
I don't even agree with this.  On How Fly I skip through all Curren$y verses.  It actually be pissin me off cuz I just wanna jam the tape through but every time his voice comes on I get the
eyes.gif
 face.  And Wiz's Kush & OJ was a banger, he didn't need Curren$y to make it sound good.

And where is this Curren$y is SO lyrical talk comin from?  I just don't see it.  Boy talk about smokin weed, shoes and clothes, and car service. *yawn*

I don't know man call it what you want, hatin or whatever but I think everybody just has that one artist that they can't stand for whatever reason or that gets on your nerves every time you hear him and Curren$y is mine.  Yung Money Curren$y I could rock with but weed head Curren$y?...
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Wiz is Spitta's son though.
but Wiz can do everything Spitta can do and Spitta cant do what Wiz does
laugh.gif
. Wiz just paying homage cuz Spitta older than him & been in this longer but i know in his heart he looking at this ___ like "he cant see me with this music $%@*, but he been in this longer than me so i gotta show respect"
roll.gif

that really sums it all up. Spitta aint even THAT lyrical like yall making and i like dude.

like i always say forget all that "lyrical" nonsense. Stuff like "Boarding Pass", "Hollywood %#$*" , "Who I Am", "Shame" are way better than anything Spitta could do. I aint even mention a ton of other songs.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Wiz is Spitta's son though.
but Wiz can do everything Spitta can do and Spitta cant do what Wiz does
laugh.gif
. Wiz just paying homage cuz Spitta older than him & been in this longer but i know in his heart he looking at this ___ like "he cant see me with this music $%@*, but he been in this longer than me so i gotta show respect"
roll.gif

that really sums it all up. Spitta aint even THAT lyrical like yall making and i like dude.

like i always say forget all that "lyrical" nonsense. Stuff like "Boarding Pass", "Hollywood %#$*" , "Who I Am", "Shame" are way better than anything Spitta could do. I aint even mention a ton of other songs.

Back
Top Bottom