Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

Originally Posted by awwsome

Wiz is Spitta's son though.
funny thing is, no one thinks that.
eyes.gif

Wiz was gonna blow with or without Currensy.. he was way too talented and charismatic not to. he probably clowns Currensy behind his back for being 30 known for nothing other other than blowing a shot with Young Money.

eyes.gif

Wiz was gonna blow with or without Currensy.. he was way too talented and charismatic not to. he probably clowns Currensy behind his back for being 30 known for nothing other other than blowing a shot with Young Money.

Originally Posted by DT43

eyes.gif

I Effs with both but .....Wiz is Spitta's son word to Good Dank  which is my favorite song from the tape if i may add.

and for the record Joining, Young Money is nothing to be proud of.
smh.gif

eyes.gif

I Effs with both but .....Wiz is Spitta's son word to Good Dank  which is my favorite song from the tape if i may add.

smh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

eyes.gif

smh.gif

how does good dank make him spitta's son? currensy cant make no @#@! like that... have u heard his hooks?

good dank is better than any song currensy will ever make on his own...

eyes.gif

smh.gif

how does good dank make him spitta's son? currensy cant make no @#@! like that... have u heard his hooks?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

eyes.gif

smh.gif

Yes i've heard his hooks , He's a great writer but you'd be lying if you said you dont see Spitta's influence on Wiz

and he always saying Fool! .where did that come from?

eyes.gif

smh.gif

Yes i've heard his hooks , He's a great writer but you'd be lying if you said you dont see Spitta's influence on Wiz

eyes.gif

smh.gif

yea he influences some words he says.... but his actual music? nahhh
he say "and i got there from my _ down in new orleans"

so yea dude influences him wit some slang n %#+% and they be on the same vibe but musically aint nobody currensy's son... even tho dude rap like he old enough to be wiz's pops...

eyes.gif

smh.gif

so yea dude influences him wit some slang n %#+% and they be on the same vibe but musically aint nobody currensy's son... even tho dude rap like he old enough to be wiz's pops...

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
Further evidence that when it comes down to making actual songs, Wiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Spitta.

BTW "Pilot Talk" is:

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg
Further evidence that when it comes down to making actual songs, Wiz is leaps and bounds ahead of Spitta.

eyes.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

with actual Music of course no , Cause all Curren$y does is rap  where as though Wiz  raps, sings + harmonizes so he has him there but he doesn't  Rap half as well IMO 

Word to the Superhigh Sativa Remix.

eyes.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

with actual Music of course no , Cause all Curren$y does is rap  where as though Wiz  raps, sings + harmonizes so he has him there but he doesn't  Rap half as well IMO 

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

DT43 wrote:

awwsome wrote:

eyes.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

yea he got him on that but thats neither one of their songs... wiz's music @@*%% on currensy's and wiz's verses %%%$ on currensy's 95% of the time... how fly?

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

DT43 wrote:

awwsome wrote:

eyes.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

yea he got him on that but thats neither one of their songs... wiz's music @@*%% on currensy's and wiz's verses %%%$ on currensy's 95% of the time... how fly?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

DT43 wrote:

awwsome wrote:

eyes.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

c'mon mane , you can't be serious . Car Service ?for example,  as much as i like wiz's part on there he was far from killing currensy on there.

the only track where i say he came close to outdoing Spitta was The life.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

OverGrinding wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

DT43 wrote:

awwsome wrote:

eyes.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

c'mon mane , you can't be serious . Car Service ?for example,  as much as i like wiz's part on there he was far from killing currensy on there.

the only track where i say he came close to outdoing Spitta was The life.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

All Wiz gotta do is flip that switch and go POTC and Grow Season on his ++!.
He'll never go back to that unfortunately. When people say Wiz can't spit I just
eyes.gif
. All I have to do is pop in Grow Season and that's proof enough. He dumbed down all of his recent stuff but its helped him gain new fans so if it works for him *shrugs*. Currensy is the better lyricist but Wiz is the better song maker. Kush and OJ was wack outside of a handful of songs. Can't believe I skipped class to download that
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom