pimp.gif
i know someone probably posted this already but this joint is my*%$$
laugh.gif
..i like how he flipped it

www.myspace.com/wizkhalifa

But after hearin most of the album, this wasnt the best option for a single
you sure? well you obviously deep in the Wiz camp
pimp.gif
lookingforward to that album ...but this song sounds perfect for a single...not popish and it attracts the ladies and the fellas...still hard in a way and the sampleis familiar
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
shannon

An sosa yeah i told him i wasn't feelin this one the most but at the same time its gettin the buzz he needs so its doin its job. He has a joint with acertain ATL artist im hopin he lets out that is DEFINITELY gonna be a club banger

An sosa yeah i told him i wasn't feelin this one the most but at the same time its gettin the buzz he needs so its doin its job.
Yeahhh this the type of song to get ya buzz off...he smart for that...you gotta try some things thats gon be like WOW in a surprised way, thatswhat i said when i heard this came on
pimp.gif
...gon look out for that jointwith the ATL artist...

he starting to make me a believer that son can really construct a song that appeals to everyone

I havent heard one person that doesnt F wit this song... Wiz gonna put Pittsburgh on the map sumtin serious real soon....

And I hear ALBUM??!?! Can I have more info.. like release dates or something ??
nerd.gif

Look out for Wiz on BET in 2008!

EDIT: to the dude that doesnt see why Wiz is nice.. have you heard Prince Of The City 2? He put the whole thing on his myspace, so its free for your listen.. Isuggest you listen to:

Go'on Hate
eek.gif

Be Easy
Got What You Need
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Shake Em Off
Head To The Sky
Talk To Ya
Smokin Good
Who I Am
pimp.gif

I Own It!
eek.gif

And thats just off that mixtape

Yeah this is the first single off his album that as of right now should be droppin in the spring off of Warner Bro's. Once stuff is definite I'll keepya'l updated.

Grow season was a let down to some because of there high hopes of classic material since it was with Green lanturn. Nonetheless the tape was decent, not asgood as princeof the city 1 or 2 but it def wasn't bad

Yea I took Grow Season for what it was.... 13 tracks... I mean yeah it was with Green Lantern but that was a TRUE mixtape.. all industry beats and Wiz justspittin.. no real substance or anything, but then again who does those on mixtapes??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING G703

I CANT FIND THIS MIXTAPE ANYWHERE
mad.gif

Not on a mixtape, is on his up-coming album. His latest mixtape is Prince of the City 2 which is on the net
looks like i'ma hafta download a mixtape. how many he got?
Prince of the city
Show and Prove
Grow Season
Prince Of The City 2

Sample is aite, definitely catchy, but I feel like half-timin' the tempo really takes away from the original song's energy. I dropped it last night @ acollege bar and the white folk were feelin' it.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by KING G703

I CANT FIND THIS MIXTAPE ANYWHERE
mad.gif

Not on a mixtape, is on his up-coming album. His latest mixtape is Prince of the City 2 which is on the net
naw i cant find it .............potc2 i found 1 but it was a zip which dont work
mad.gif

+@%! is ill, after listenin to the other stuff on his myspace too, the album should be good.

I am out here in PA for college and just recently saw this car at U of Pitt..

He is good- i like all of his songs... mostly " Pittsburgh sound"
pimp.gif

I wonder what the hell made him use that sample................It sounds kinda corny because i only hear that beat at the club with the white girls and allthat damn techno music............but it sounds kinda dope at the same time.........iono, listening to some of his other stuff now

Back
Top Bottom