Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah (don't sleep on this)

Songs heat
pimp.gif

they play this at like 3 am here in san antonio, peoople still on crank that ______ and wackas songs like the boot, etc

i downloaded the song because of this thread and now it has been on repeat while i play gta.

Songs hot, the females get it in at the clubs when this come on back in Pittsburgh. My dude's a hoodstar and gettin money corporate, gotta respect that.The song bangs but I'm a sucka for samples that are out of the ordinary

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cam, If you readin' this, Y'all should push this to the Top 40 pop stations...Get them white people on lock.

This should be on TRL/VH1 everyday...This is a Hip-hop/pop joint, Y'all need to promote it like a pop joint.

he's right..ya should Push this HEAVY to the white folks...i played it for a few and they was loving it...ya should strike now

Already bein done to some extent...Thats what say yeah was basically meant for..to widen out his fanbase and reach a diffrent vibe with the sample

OK, the sample, since it ain't been mentioned is Alice Deejay "Better Off Alone".

Looks like this release is through Warner Brothers. So good luck with your promo. HA!

But for real, if anyone on NT is involved, congrats. Record is at 29* at Rhythm this week. I know a couple of the cats working it independently at Rhythm. Youare in good hands there.

Should be able to start crossing to the Top 40's in the same markets where the Rhythm station is banging it. And to some of the more Rhythmic leaning Top40's.

Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

kid still sucks

and for the record dude aint from here but if hes the 1st to put pgh on the map then so be it i suppose
grin.gif

still mixed feelins about mixin classic trance beat with hip hop but khalifas flows pretty sick. its definetly been doin well. you nters been workin onpromotin this track?

Back
Top Bottom