WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

For those complaining about Taker/HHH going on now, earlier than what should be a horrible 6 person tag match WWE usually does this to but a buffer between the two main event matches.

What you should be pissed about is that Snooki is making her Wrestlemania debut before Daniel Bryan.
indifferent.gif

JR and King calling the rest of the show.
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Spanish announce table.

For those complaining about Taker/HHH going on now, earlier than what should be a horrible 6 person tag match WWE usually does this to but a buffer between the two main event matches.

What you should be pissed about is that Snooki is making her Wrestlemania debut before Daniel Bryan.
indifferent.gif

JR and King calling the rest of the show.
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Spanish announce table.

Knowing the condition The Undertaker's body is in, and the fact that HHH has been out of the ring for a year, these two are having an amazing match so far.

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by im that one

I really cant stand Undertaker's entrance music
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Johnny Cash would beat the dog sh-- outta you. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Johnny Cash [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

I dont have a problem with the song it just doesnt go right as his entrance music

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotcha. eh, lyrics match up with his character a bit. i don't have a problem with it.... could be worse.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]could e something by limp bizkit....... [/color]
indifferent.gif

Knowing the condition The Undertaker's body is in, and the fact that HHH has been out of the ring for a year, these two are having an amazing match so far.

Originally Posted by im that one

I really cant stand Undertaker's entrance music
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Johnny Cash would beat the dog sh-- outta you. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Johnny Cash [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

I dont have a problem with the song it just doesnt go right as his entrance music

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotcha. eh, lyrics match up with his character a bit. i don't have a problem with it.... could be worse.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]could e something by limp bizkit....... [/color]
indifferent.gif

Just seeing taker do these moves that require so much balance and agility no matter how many times I see him do them it still amazes cuz he sometimes makes them look so natural then being his size makes it that more incredible. IMO

Just seeing taker do these moves that require so much balance and agility no matter how many times I see him do them it still amazes cuz he sometimes makes them look so natural then being his size makes it that more incredible. IMO

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really am starting to get the feeling that The Rock is winning the title tonight.  He keeps talking that this will be the most memorable WrestleMania in history, and we haven't had anything to make it that thus far.......
I wouldn't even care if it makes sense or not for the product, that would be too awesome, word to Miz.

Back
Top Bottom