WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I need to see that HHH tombstone on Taker again...that tombstone with the pin>>>the whole show

HHH with the throat cut and the tombstone was definitely my top favorite Wrestlemania moment this year.

So when is NTWT Mania going to continue? I'm dying to see the ladder match
pimp.gif

Also, in case anyone missed it:

NTWT Mania Part 1

Pg53 - Intro
Pg53 - MJAllDay45 v ShaunHillFTW49
Pg53 - RKO2004 v HyperCutter
Pg54 - Battle Royal for shot at IC or US title at Summerfest
Pg59 - JNSQ v GHIMS
Pg62 - McMahon interruption and announcement

And match results so far:
Spoiler [+]
IC Tourney Match 1
- MJAllDay45 v ShaunHillFTW49

IC Tourney Match 2
- RKO2004 v HyperCutter

Battle Royal (for a Summerfest shot at either the US or IC title)
- Toine2983 v ElCubanoDel510* v Chino 905 v Hymen Man v Esydc v Masondid.Support v theDEEK v JDCurt2

Grudge Match
- JNSQ v GHIMS

*ElCubanoDel510 became the NTWT Diva's Champion in the middle of all of this
4 Matches left to go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I need to see that HHH tombstone on Taker again...that tombstone with the pin>>>the whole show

HHH with the throat cut and the tombstone was definitely my top favorite Wrestlemania moment this year.

So when is NTWT Mania going to continue? I'm dying to see the ladder match
pimp.gif

Also, in case anyone missed it:

NTWT Mania Part 1

Pg53 - Intro
Pg53 - MJAllDay45 v ShaunHillFTW49
Pg53 - RKO2004 v HyperCutter
Pg54 - Battle Royal for shot at IC or US title at Summerfest
Pg59 - JNSQ v GHIMS
Pg62 - McMahon interruption and announcement

And match results so far:
Spoiler [+]
IC Tourney Match 1
- MJAllDay45 v ShaunHillFTW49

IC Tourney Match 2
- RKO2004 v HyperCutter

Battle Royal (for a Summerfest shot at either the US or IC title)
- Toine2983 v ElCubanoDel510* v Chino 905 v Hymen Man v Esydc v Masondid.Support v theDEEK v JDCurt2

Grudge Match
- JNSQ v GHIMS

*ElCubanoDel510 became the NTWT Diva's Champion in the middle of all of this
4 Matches left to go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm issuing a challenge right here, right now to WHOEVER wants it at NTWTMania next year. 4w, Club29, sister916... Come one come all becaue I have no problems making anyone famous

I'm issuing a challenge right here, right now to WHOEVER wants it at NTWTMania next year. 4w, Club29, sister916... Come one come all becaue I have no problems making anyone famous

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Won $135 on my WM bets, mainly thanks to Cole the Troll 
smokin.gif

The lower betting limits actually saved me since I couldn't go big on Cena
laugh.gif

I will review and determine the winner of those that entered the NTWT WrestleMania Challenge tomorrow.
lol its either me or whoever else picked cole to win the match the odds where so lopsided no one else stands a chance 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I will review and determine the winner of those that entered the NTWT WrestleMania Challenge tomorrow.
lol its either me or whoever else picked cole to win the match the odds where so lopsided no one else stands a chance 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you won, I will not donate to the R-Truth Memorial Crunk Fund.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you won, I will not donate to the R-Truth Memorial Crunk Fund.

ppv was alrite if u paid 60 bucks for that  LMAO@ U

i felt cheated paying 2 dollars for it...... some of the matches i had it minimized with booty talk 92 in the front looool.

ppv was alrite if u paid 60 bucks for that  LMAO@ U

i felt cheated paying 2 dollars for it...... some of the matches i had it minimized with booty talk 92 in the front looool.

If you think about that cards that had to be played, this Mania was pretty awesome. There were some great matches, standard throw aways and filler but the superstars showed up. Edge v. Del Rio was great, Taker v. HHH was an all timer no matter what anyone says. For 2 men further along in their careers they put it all out there, that match was awesome. Miz v. Cena was what it was, wasnt disappointed and obviously wastn blown away. It served its purposed thought, Rocky got up on Cena and the feud builds. Anytime Stone Cold crushes steveweisers and dishes out stunners, sign me up. Overall the show was worth the $

If you think about that cards that had to be played, this Mania was pretty awesome. There were some great matches, standard throw aways and filler but the superstars showed up. Edge v. Del Rio was great, Taker v. HHH was an all timer no matter what anyone says. For 2 men further along in their careers they put it all out there, that match was awesome. Miz v. Cena was what it was, wasnt disappointed and obviously wastn blown away. It served its purposed thought, Rocky got up on Cena and the feud builds. Anytime Stone Cold crushes steveweisers and dishes out stunners, sign me up. Overall the show was worth the $

I know I'll probably get some heat for this, but I think Snooki did the best job of any celebrity at any WM..She didnt try to do too much, didnt look super akward doing her moves, and she did her moves cleanly..Definately did better than Carey, Rose, and Tyson to name a few..

I know I'll probably get some heat for this, but I think Snooki did the best job of any celebrity at any WM..She didnt try to do too much, didnt look super akward doing her moves, and she did her moves cleanly..Definately did better than Carey, Rose, and Tyson to name a few..

Back
Top Bottom