WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Well deserved and long overdue.  Probably the biggest drawing and most over tag team of all time.

They gonna have like a 40 min overrun
laugh.gif

I remember going to a House Show a long time ago at MSG and buying LoD spike shoulder pads, foam replica of course
pimp.gif

I remember going to a House Show a long time ago at MSG and buying LoD spike shoulder pads, foam replica of course
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Why the @@@# does Snooki have ANYTHING to do with Wrestlemania??

Vince already has The Rock and Stone Cold, is Snooki really going to bring in some extra buys?

No, but it gets them coverage on TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, etc.  And if people tune into Raw to see her, and then they see The Rock and Stone Cold, it may get them to buy the show.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ how frail some of these chicks on Tough Enough look.  What a joke.
I guess that makes sense, I still think it's BS tho.

I always wanted those Road Warrior shoulder pads when I was a kid, rents never got it for me though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Why the @@@# does Snooki have ANYTHING to do with Wrestlemania??

Vince already has The Rock and Stone Cold, is Snooki really going to bring in some extra buys?

No, but it gets them coverage on TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, etc.  And if people tune into Raw to see her, and then they see The Rock and Stone Cold, it may get them to buy the show.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ how frail some of these chicks on Tough Enough look.  What a joke.
I guess that makes sense, I still think it's BS tho.

I always wanted those Road Warrior shoulder pads when I was a kid, rents never got it for me though.
tired.gif

Shame what the whole Tag Team division has become.

Edit:

Jesus this is garbage and Snookums is absolutely hammered

I think JR said the other night on his blog or twitter to make sure to record a 30 minute over run if you were DVR'in Raw.

Shame what the whole Tag Team division has become.

Edit:

Jesus this is garbage and Snookums is absolutely hammered

I think JR said the other night on his blog or twitter to make sure to record a 30 minute over run if you were DVR'in Raw.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]drunk, ******, horrible, trash........ i'm hella mad they didn't scrap this. wow.[/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom