WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am really diggin this show..... but these people minus 2..... god awful. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i can name 3 guys here in NTWT that would wreck shop. I'm juss sayin. shoulda went into apw when i had the chance, woulda been fun. [/color]

damn trish looks way better with dark hair

they pick the right one for first elimination

how that girl become miss usa???

LMAO at the way Cm Punk ran away and left Cody Rhodes in the ring  as soon as the tag team match was over on Raw! He probaly didnt want to get hurt by Orton
roll.gif

LMAO at the way Cm Punk ran away and left Cody Rhodes in the ring  as soon as the tag team match was over on Raw! He probaly didnt want to get hurt by Orton
roll.gif

So does everyone realize we actually got THREE WrestleMania XXVIII matches set tonight?
  • The Rock vs John Cena
  • The Undertaker vs Triple H
  • The Miz vs Steve Austin (I'm still skeptical on this one with Austin's neck condition)

So does everyone realize we actually got THREE WrestleMania XXVIII matches set tonight?
  • The Rock vs John Cena
  • The Undertaker vs Triple H
  • The Miz vs Steve Austin (I'm still skeptical on this one with Austin's neck condition)

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

roll.gif

This guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif
at her saying her favorite wrestling match ever was between Alicia fox and melina
Yeah, the minute she said that, it was a wrap for her 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

roll.gif

This guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif
at her saying her favorite wrestling match ever was between Alicia fox and melina
Yeah, the minute she said that, it was a wrap for her 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am really diggin this show..... but these people minus 2..... god awful. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i can name 3 guys here in NTWT that would wreck shop. I'm juss sayin. shoulda went into apw when i had the chance, woulda been fun. [/color]

I hated that girl with "11 years" experience who couldn't even hit the ropes.
grin.gif
I should have put in the app. I'm in better shape than just about everyone but the pretty boy and big arms dude
laugh.gif

grin.gif
I should have put in the app. I'm in better shape than just about everyone but the pretty boy and big arms dude
laugh.gif

Watching the West Coast feed of Raw. Interesting to see what Stone Cold's role is tonight.

And HBK watching the end of the HHH Taker match

Watching the West Coast feed of Raw. Interesting to see what Stone Cold's role is tonight.

And HBK watching the end of the HHH Taker match

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

grin.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'll go ahead and agree with all of that. you and i in there woulda been dope. would had to of beat you, of course.[/color]
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'll go ahead and agree with all of that. you and i in there woulda been dope. would had to of beat you, of course.[/color]
laugh.gif

I am really diggin this show..... but these people minus 2..... god awful.

i can name 3 guys here in NTWT that would wreck shop. I'm juss sayin. shoulda went into apw when i had the chance, woulda been fun.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

i'll go ahead and agree with all of that. you and i in there woulda been dope. would had to of beat you, of course.
laugh.gif

Whats the difference? They only accepted dudes with an indy background anyways.

I am really diggin this show..... but these people minus 2..... god awful.

i can name 3 guys here in NTWT that would wreck shop. I'm juss sayin. shoulda went into apw when i had the chance, woulda been fun.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

i'll go ahead and agree with all of that. you and i in there woulda been dope. would had to of beat you, of course.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's why i included my APW comment.[/color]

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's why i included my APW comment.[/color]

Zaki actually was one of my HS wrestling teammates (captain senior year). It's kind of funny how they've got him played as "the bad guy" because it couldn't be further from his real personality.

Zaki actually was one of my HS wrestling teammates (captain senior year). It's kind of funny how they've got him played as "the bad guy" because it couldn't be further from his real personality.

Austin's reaction was priceless when that chick told him what her favorite match was. A .gif would be nice. 
laugh.gif

Austin's reaction was priceless when that chick told him what her favorite match was. A .gif would be nice. 
laugh.gif

That's why I didn't sign up. I've been meaning to sign up for training at my local indy. But honestly, the stuff they produce is hot garbage. I should *ahem* humble myself, though. They do work hard.

Back
Top Bottom