WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

stone cold just admit to pooping his pants vs yoko???!!!!!
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Vince got us all, he sold WM on the strength of the Rock and then laughed all the way to the bank

Rock is a sell out, I hope Vin Diesel kills you in Fast Five

this made me laugh Lolololturrribleeee ending to that raw but announcing one year before is ridiculous. Look how Hogan/Rock turned out? That match was hype & legit from a month of booking. Waiting a yr & hearing Micheal Cole bring it up every raw is going to kill the angle

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Vince got us all, he sold WM on the strength of the Rock and then laughed all the way to the bank

Rock is a sell out, I hope Vin Diesel kills you in Fast Five

this made me laugh Lolololturrribleeee ending to that raw but announcing one year before is ridiculous. Look how Hogan/Rock turned out? That match was hype & legit from a month of booking. Waiting a yr & hearing Micheal Cole bring it up every raw is going to kill the angle

She said a womens match was her favorite match to stone cold!?!?!?!? What a dumb idiot

She said a womens match was her favorite match to stone cold!?!?!?!? What a dumb idiot

About to watch the Tough Enough rerun now, even though I caught the end of the 1st airing and already know who is eliminated.
laugh.gif

About to watch the Tough Enough rerun now, even though I caught the end of the 1st airing and already know who is eliminated.
laugh.gif

I'm assuming Tough Enough is over right? the taping...

So what's the process, I don't remember the old one, I watched the 1st one ever.

But the winner, what happens do they get thrown into RAW or SmackDown or do they go for more training etc?

I'm assuming Tough Enough is over right? the taping...

So what's the process, I don't remember the old one, I watched the 1st one ever.

But the winner, what happens do they get thrown into RAW or SmackDown or do they go for more training etc?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am really diggin this show..... but these people minus 2..... god awful. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i can name 3 guys here in NTWT that would wreck shop. I'm juss sayin. shoulda went into apw when i had the chance, woulda been fun. [/color]

damn trish looks way better with dark hair

they pick the right one for first elimination

how that girl become miss usa???

Back
Top Bottom