WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Whats the difference? They only accepted dudes with an indy background anyways.
That's why I didn't sign up. I've been meaning to sign up for training at my local indy. But honestly, the stuff they produce is hot garbage. I should *ahem* humble myself, though. They do work hard.

This 11 year pro "model" is garbage.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

quick question: is wrestling still fake?

Yes some parts of wrestling are still fake like Friday Night Smackdown but not Monday Night Raw. monday Night Raw is a live event and is real. Friday Night smackdown on the other hand is fake. The actual Event happens every tuesdays  then they play the recorded show every friday and Call it Friday Night Smackdown. You can actually get complete results for EVERY Friday Night smackdown Every Wednesdays by Typing in "Smackdown spoliers" in the google or Yahoo search box. Also paperview events are REAL. " Hell in a Cell " matches are my favorites & are definitely real and are the most deadliest .

Yes some parts of wrestling are still fake like Friday Night Smackdown but not Monday Night Raw. monday Night Raw is a live event and is real. Friday Night smackdown on the other hand is fake. The actual Event happens every tuesdays  then they play the recorded show every friday and Call it Friday Night Smackdown. You can actually get complete results for EVERY Friday Night smackdown Every Wednesdays by Typing in "Smackdown spoliers" in the google or Yahoo search box. Also paperview events are REAL. " Hell in a Cell " matches are my favorites & are definitely real and are the most deadliest .

So you want to see an example of real check out This video of ric flair getting his head smashed like a coconut. This is one of the Monday Night Raw Episodes that made me realize it's definitely real.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Exactly. NTWT paperviews? Damn real. I'm not just posting text, people.

Exactly. NTWT paperviews? Damn real. I'm not just posting text, people.

So you want to see an example of real check out This video of ric flair getting his head smashed like a coconut. This is one of the Monday Night Raw Episodes that made me realize it's definitely real.

Having Miss Universe on Tough Enough is  a waste of a spot.
30t6p3b.gif

Having Miss Universe on Tough Enough is  a waste of a spot.
30t6p3b.gif

This N HAS to be trolling.

This N HAS to be trolling.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif
Seriously. There is no satisfying some of yall dudes. 
laugh.gif

The attitude era isn't coming back. Some of yall need to let that go.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif
Seriously. There is no satisfying some of yall dudes. 
laugh.gif

The attitude era isn't coming back. Some of yall need to let that go.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.

wow im not gonna spoil who got cut since not everyone has seen it yet.......but they already got a developmental contract and start at FCW next week......
30t6p3b.gif

wow im not gonna spoil who got cut since not everyone has seen it yet.......but they already got a developmental contract and start at FCW next week......
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom