WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

wow im not gonna spoil who got cut since not everyone has seen it yet.......but they already got a developmental contract and start at FCW next week......
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
I'm guessing..Miss USA?

wow im not gonna spoil who got cut since not everyone has seen it yet.......but they already got a developmental contract and start at FCW next week......
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
I'm guessing..Miss USA?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
I'm guessing..Miss USA?
nope

30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
I'm guessing..Miss USA?
nope

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
It's posts like this that hold you back from being an upper mid-carder.
Just stay quiet and stand in one of the many rafters in the NTWT Universe.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.

30t6p3b.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And whenever Miss USA gets cut she's probably going to be sent to FCW too.

And what sad is that someone with talent like Evan Bourne or even Daniel Bryan may be future endeavored soon.

30t6p3b.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And whenever Miss USA gets cut she's probably going to be sent to FCW too.

And what sad is that someone with talent like Evan Bourne or even Daniel Bryan may be future endeavored soon.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

quick question: is wrestling still fake?

Yes some parts of wrestling are still fake like Friday Night Smackdown but not Monday Night Raw. monday Night Raw is a live event and is real. Friday Night smackdown on the other hand is fake. The actual Event happens every tuesdays  then they play the recorded show every friday and Call it Friday Night Smackdown. You can actually get complete results for EVERY Friday Night smackdown Every Wednesdays by Typing in "Smackdown spoliers" in the google or Yahoo search box. Also paperview events are REAL. " Hell in a Cell " matches are my favorites & are definitely real and are the most deadliest .
This N HAS to be trolling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wowwww

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

quick question: is wrestling still fake?

Yes some parts of wrestling are still fake like Friday Night Smackdown but not Monday Night Raw. monday Night Raw is a live event and is real. Friday Night smackdown on the other hand is fake. The actual Event happens every tuesdays  then they play the recorded show every friday and Call it Friday Night Smackdown. You can actually get complete results for EVERY Friday Night smackdown Every Wednesdays by Typing in "Smackdown spoliers" in the google or Yahoo search box. Also paperview events are REAL. " Hell in a Cell " matches are my favorites & are definitely real and are the most deadliest .
This N HAS to be trolling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wowwww

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You jobbed to GotHoles. 
argument = invalid

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You jobbed to GotHoles. 
argument = invalid

Back
Top Bottom