WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

oh the memories! WHAT A RUSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
devil.gif

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

LOD. That's wassup
Road Warriors. Get that LOD crap out of here.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ This Snookie crap

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]drunk, ******, horrible, trash........ i'm hella mad they didn't scrap this. wow.[/color]
laugh.gif

wow that segmant with snooki and trish and laycool was taped last week. SMH at "live"

The intro to this thread is getting to long to even read anymore. IT's like a play by play of last week after last weeks thread was a play by play already.

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]drunk, ******, horrible, trash........ i'm hella mad they didn't scrap this. wow.[/color]
laugh.gif

Im surprised Hornswoggle didnt show up

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Im surprised Hornswoggle didnt show up

wow that segmant with snooki and trish and laycool was taped last week. SMH at "live"

The intro to this thread is getting to long to even read anymore. IT's like a play by play of last week after last weeks thread was a play by play already.

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Luck SOB I would grab a handful on Layla or Trish. A great way to lose my job.

Were my eyes deceiving me or did I see someone with a NT shirt? I think when they showed Vickie at ringside.

As great as the LOD were one of the 1st things I think of when they're mentioned is Hawk stumbling down the aisle in a drunken stupor.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

R.I.P.
tired.gif

SnookieMania.
indifferent.gif

Snookie.
sick.gif

Trish and Layla.
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Back