WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

On a random note, they're really putting a lot of trust into Josh Mathews by letting him call the go-home show for Wrestlemania by himself.

On a random note, they're really putting a lot of trust into Josh Mathews by letting him call the go-home show for Wrestlemania by himself.

As great as the LOD were one of the 1st things I think of when they're mentioned is Hawk stumbling down the aisle in a drunken stupor.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

R.I.P.
tired.gif

SnookieMania.
indifferent.gif

Snookie.
sick.gif

Trish and Layla.
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Luck SOB I would grab a handful on Layla or Trish. A great way to lose my job.

Were my eyes deceiving me or did I see someone with a NT shirt? I think when they showed Vickie at ringside.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Remember when Heidenreich got in on this too?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wasn't that after hawk passed away?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Road Warriors.... only one that comes close to touching them is the dudleys, and they are still very different. Probably the greatest tag team of all time (i've always been a dudleys fan, early ecw.) but it HAS to be Road Warriors.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Remember when Heidenreich got in on this too?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wasn't that after hawk passed away?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Road Warriors.... only one that comes close to touching them is the dudleys, and they are still very different. Probably the greatest tag team of all time (i've always been a dudleys fan, early ecw.) but it HAS to be Road Warriors.[/color]

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

All he has to do is sit there, i'm sure he won't say another word the rest of the night. 

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

All he has to do is sit there, i'm sure he won't say another word the rest of the night. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]who ever is dvr-ing this is gonna be beyond pissed when it cuts off at Rocks first word.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom