WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

(MJ45 throws the chair at 916's face)

Cole:MJ45 gonna have to use those to his advantage if he wants to win this match!

(916falls back and MJ45 picks up the other chair and smashes it over 916 head, hepicks it up one more time as 916 falls down to both knees as the chair breaks ALLover the ring)

BookerT: WHAT A VISCOUS CHAIR SHOT!!!

(MJ45slides back over and waits patiently as 916 is coming to life after severalminutes, MJ45 creeps over to 916 but 916 begins to scream in pain, the refsteps in but as he does 916 catches MJ45 by the foot and rolls him up, the refcounts 1....2....3)

Cole:OH MY GOD, 916 OUTSMARTED MJ45!!!

TonyChimel: WINNER OF THIS MATCH BY PINFALL, 916!!!

(916slides out of the ring holding onto the front of his skull from the chair shotas he points at his title to MJ45, he is holding his head and cursing wonderinghow he made it out alive)

BookerT: I got a feeling that this feud isn't over!

(MJ45 throws the chair at 916's face)

Cole:MJ45 gonna have to use those to his advantage if he wants to win this match!

(916falls back and MJ45 picks up the other chair and smashes it over 916 head, hepicks it up one more time as 916 falls down to both knees as the chair breaks ALLover the ring)

BookerT: WHAT A VISCOUS CHAIR SHOT!!!

(MJ45slides back over and waits patiently as 916 is coming to life after severalminutes, MJ45 creeps over to 916 but 916 begins to scream in pain, the refsteps in but as he does 916 catches MJ45 by the foot and rolls him up, the refcounts 1....2....3)

Cole:OH MY GOD, 916 OUTSMARTED MJ45!!!

TonyChimel: WINNER OF THIS MATCH BY PINFALL, 916!!!

(916slides out of the ring holding onto the front of his skull from the chair shotas he points at his title to MJ45, he is holding his head and cursing wonderinghow he made it out alive)

BookerT: I got a feeling that this feud isn't over!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
916 wins

*claps for 916 with a smirk and ponders about maybe using his battle royal win for the IC title*

Hmmm.... or maybe the US title.....

*stares at summerslam sign hanging in the lockerroom*

*claps for 916 with a smirk and ponders about maybe using his battle royal win for the IC title*

I have a feeling these next few weeks in the NTWT are going to be interesting. Scratch that, I KNOW these next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Lot's of things are brewing.
pimp.gif

I have a feeling these next few weeks in the NTWT are going to be interesting. Scratch that, I KNOW these next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Lot's of things are brewing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Breaks kayfabe*

Night guys. I'll leave this in Hombre's good hands, and I'll check in in the morning.

*Returns to kayfabe*

The champ sees many top contenders for NTSlam. It's gonna be a hot summer.

*Breaks kayfabe*

Night guys. I'll leave this in Hombre's good hands, and I'll check in in the morning.

*Returns to kayfabe*

The champ sees many top contenders for NTSlam. It's gonna be a hot summer.

Feels good to walk out of NTWT Mania' alive and with my title raised high.

2965069041_1_3_TifmSeSD.jpg

And here's a fun fact Booker T did actually have a match at Fall Brawl 97. Harlem Heat faced The Steiners.

Feels good to walk out of NTWT Mania' alive and with my title raised high.

2965069041_1_3_TifmSeSD.jpg

And here's a fun fact Booker T did actually have a match at Fall Brawl 97. Harlem Heat faced The Steiners.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Yall should have a NTWT Money In The Bank
nerd.gif
We will be having events prior to NTSlam. Oh and guys I just got BIG news VIA PM.

I'm not going to say anymore. Outside of this.

Spoiler [+]
It's definitely not a PM from Sole Collector. I don't think anyone could ever flop harder than that joker. Not even "dropkick"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Yall should have a NTWT Money In The Bank
nerd.gif
We will be having events prior to NTSlam. Oh and guys I just got BIG news VIA PM.

I'm not going to say anymore. Outside of this.

Spoiler [+]
It's definitely not a PM from Sole Collector. I don't think anyone could ever flop harder than that joker. Not even "dropkick"
laugh.gif

Good show hombrelobo/4w

We'll get them next time TennHouse2
frown.gif

So when is our next NTWT event? Things are developing nicely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Club29 is making enemies out of everyone in the mid and lower cards
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'm not ready for him yet. I will be once I dominate this midcard though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom