WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Good show hombrelobo/4w

We'll get them next time TennHouse2
frown.gif

So when is our next NTWT event? Things are developing nicely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Club29 is making enemies out of everyone in the mid and lower cards
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'm not ready for him yet. I will be once I dominate this midcard though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Good show hombrelobo/4w

frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol at you not being "ready" for Club. He is nothing. Nothing to talk about, nothing to fear.

He is a poor man's Anderson Silva. Hell, he's barely that. He is a wannabe that will never be.

I'll show you soon what he's really about. I'll make an example of him for NTWT to see how weak he is.

Good show hombrelobo/4w

frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol at you not being "ready" for Club. He is nothing. Nothing to talk about, nothing to fear.

He is a poor man's Anderson Silva. Hell, he's barely that. He is a wannabe that will never be.

I'll show you soon what he's really about. I'll make an example of him for NTWT to see how weak he is.

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!
The NTWT has had to send Elcubanodel510 to a rehabilitation facility due to an infraction against the NTWT's substance abuse policy. The NTWT takes the matter of talent addiction very seriously. Therefore he will be vacating the Diva's championship.
Even Bigger Breaking News!!!!
There will be a Diva's championship scramble at NT Slam comprised of the following talents:
-ShawnHillFTW49
-Chino905
-TennHouse2
-JNSQ
-Club29
-HyperCutter

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!
The NTWT has had to send Elcubanodel510 to a rehabilitation facility due to an infraction against the NTWT's substance abuse policy. The NTWT takes the matter of talent addiction very seriously. Therefore he will be vacating the Diva's championship.
There will be a Diva's championship scramble at NT Slam comprised of the following talents:
-ShawnHillFTW49
-Chino905
-TennHouse2
-JNSQ
-Club29
-HyperCutter

If my tag-team partner keeps jobbing out to the likes of ElCubano.. I just don't know
30t6p3b.gif

On another note I think Chino would look good with the Divas title. It would match well with pink & black
smile.gif

If my tag-team partner keeps jobbing out to the likes of ElCubano.. I just don't know
30t6p3b.gif

On another note I think Chino would look good with the Divas title. It would match well with pink & black
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!
-ShawnHillFTW49
-Chino905
-TennHouse2
-JNSQ
-Club29
-HyperCutter

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!
-ShawnHillFTW49
-Chino905
-TennHouse2
-JNSQ
-Club29
-HyperCutter

laugh.gif

Can I be a part of the NTWT evrents?

I get no love in this thread and I post in here every week lol

I'm willing to work dark matches

Can I be a part of the NTWT evrents?

I get no love in this thread and I post in here every week lol

I'm willing to work dark matches

Originally Posted by hymen man

Put me in a match at the next event, por favor.

Spoiler [+]
cc0158e53c3c889c6cd0587f59cb6ac1f60c1fd.gif

Justin Bieber's hit song 'Never Say Never' blasts through the arena as theDEEK strolls on down the entrance ramp with a huge goofy smile on his face with no sign of selling whatever injury he should have recieved after what transpired after the battleroyal on sunday

Now hold on just one minute mr hymen muncher! We've got some unfinished business to take care of!

Crowd cheers

Someone was feeling a little bit like a sore loser after our big battle royal on Sunday and if you forgot, let me remind you. Roll the footage!
Spoiler [+]

(The DEEKheads accross the world mark out in cheer while men boo furiously)

*Celebrates on the turnbuckle*

hymen man wrote:HORRIBLE FINISH.

CONSPIRACY.
*attacks theDICK after the match*

*grabs chair, puts theDICK's arm in the chairfold*

*goes up to top rope and drops arm on chair*

*smiles and says...*

SEE YOU AT SUMMERFEST!

(Kids sit in silence and women boo)
JkeG7.gif

(Men around the world cheer for hymen man)

Spoiler [+]
Crowd boos Hymen Man as Deek's smile turns to seriousness

I remember you saying that you'll see me at NTslam.

Camera pans up to reveal the NT Summerslam sign hanging next to JRA and his rafters.

Well sorry to tell you, I'll be busy winning IC or US gold while you'll be dropkicking yourself out of a damn Diva's title shot. But what I can tell you is that my day is completely open at the next NTRAW and I'm saying we settle this then!

cenascreamsjpg.jpg

Crowd cheers Deek

I won that battle royal fair and square and you attacked me like the little bottom of the card coward that you are. Here's your chance to prove that you really are a man and take this @!+ beating that I'll be giving you.

I'm going to end this feud before it even starts. I'll be seeing you on Raw, Hymen. That is, if you even decide to show up.

Deek drops the mic and walks back up the ramp as Hymen Man stays standing in the ring staring him down. Will he accept the challenge?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Put me in a match at the next event, por favor.

Spoiler [+]
cc0158e53c3c889c6cd0587f59cb6ac1f60c1fd.gif

Justin Bieber's hit song 'Never Say Never' blasts through the arena as theDEEK strolls on down the entrance ramp with a huge goofy smile on his face with no sign of selling whatever injury he should have recieved after what transpired after the battleroyal on sunday

Now hold on just one minute mr hymen muncher! We've got some unfinished business to take care of!

Crowd cheers

Someone was feeling a little bit like a sore loser after our big battle royal on Sunday and if you forgot, let me remind you. Roll the footage!
Spoiler [+]

(The DEEKheads accross the world mark out in cheer while men boo furiously)

*Celebrates on the turnbuckle*

hymen man wrote:HORRIBLE FINISH.

CONSPIRACY.
*attacks theDICK after the match*

*grabs chair, puts theDICK's arm in the chairfold*

*goes up to top rope and drops arm on chair*

*smiles and says...*

SEE YOU AT SUMMERFEST!

(Kids sit in silence and women boo)
JkeG7.gif

(Men around the world cheer for hymen man)

Spoiler [+]
Crowd boos Hymen Man as Deek's smile turns to seriousness

I remember you saying that you'll see me at NTslam.

Camera pans up to reveal the NT Summerslam sign hanging next to JRA and his rafters.

Well sorry to tell you, I'll be busy winning IC or US gold while you'll be dropkicking yourself out of a damn Diva's title shot. But what I can tell you is that my day is completely open at the next NTRAW and I'm saying we settle this then!

cenascreamsjpg.jpg

Crowd cheers Deek

I won that battle royal fair and square and you attacked me like the little bottom of the card coward that you are. Here's your chance to prove that you really are a man and take this @!+ beating that I'll be giving you.

I'm going to end this feud before it even starts. I'll be seeing you on Raw, Hymen. That is, if you even decide to show up.

Deek drops the mic and walks back up the ramp as Hymen Man stays standing in the ring staring him down. Will he accept the challenge?

^^
laugh.gif
deek go for the US and beat im that one so you can get revenge for me
laugh.gif
hopefully you'll do better than me
ohwell.gif

^^
laugh.gif
deek go for the US and beat im that one so you can get revenge for me
laugh.gif
hopefully you'll do better than me
ohwell.gif

Just wanted to come in and say how amazingly funny it still is (to me) that Jericho called Angle "Kirk Angel". hahaha.

Just wanted to come in and say how amazingly funny it still is (to me) that Jericho called Angle "Kirk Angel". hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom