WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

'Preciate the Cole info fellas.

Bad move having Rock/Cena/Miz in the ring together.

Edge and Christian reunion.
pimp.gif

Which will be short lived when Christian turns heel.

Christian is still booked to be part of the Big Show/Kane/Kofi vs The Corre match, but they certainly haven't done anything to put him in the match.

Maryse will not be at Raw tonight because she is in the audience at Dancing With The Stars.  Not a bad after show present for Jericho.
WWE will send someone each week so they can get face time on the show.

Christian is still booked to be part of the Big Show/Kane/Kofi vs The Corre match, but they certainly haven't done anything to put him in the match.

Maryse will not be at Raw tonight because she is in the audience at Dancing With The Stars.  Not a bad after show present for Jericho.

I was kind of hoping they'd come out to the 'you think you know me... you think you know me... you think you know me... you think you know me...' theme.
laugh.gif

I was kind of hoping they'd come out to the 'you think you know me... you think you know me... you think you know me... you think you know me...' theme.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Vince trying to get mainstream attention anyway he can

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

This actually crossed my mind the other day. Imagine how huge one wrestling thread would be instead of a new one every week.& hombrelobo, whats my role? Sign Guy, black ref who looks like Afon Crockett, or who am I Bill Alfonso'ing for?

I could use me a good ol bill alfonso. what do you say fonsie? I lent my mistress to my good friend Chris Jericho for dancing with the stars tonight.

lobo.... great job man. new background is set. looks dope.

Back
Top Bottom