WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by quiickz

I want in on NTWT Mania... whatever its going to be.
nerd.gif

you can be a part of it!

Spoiler [+]
by being in the audience

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Del Rio has no chance at Wrestlemania
Exact opposite especially with the way Del Rio is being pushed. As others have alluded to, there will most likely be a Christian heel turn.

I disagree.

I think WWE is gonna continue Del Rio's mega push and put the belt on him, probably due to Christian screwing Edge over.

@areyouin729: Allstars looks like it could be fun, but also seems like it could become repetitive and stale quickly.

I'm burned out on wrestling games right now;  I'm playing SvR 11 now mainly to get the platinum trophy.

I'll say this though, WWE Universe mode has the potential to be great though.

Exact opposite especially with the way Del Rio is being pushed. As others have alluded to, there will most likely be a Christian heel turn.

I disagree.

I think WWE is gonna continue Del Rio's mega push and put the belt on him, probably due to Christian screwing Edge over.

@areyouin729: Allstars looks like it could be fun, but also seems like it could become repetitive and stale quickly.

I'm burned out on wrestling games right now;  I'm playing SvR 11 now mainly to get the platinum trophy.

The seeds for the Christian heel turn may have been planted with Edge taking so long to help Christian from the Cross Arm Breaker.

Speaking of which, they couldn't come up with a better name for Del Rio's finisher?

The seeds for the Christian heel turn may have been planted with Edge taking so long to help Christian from the Cross Arm Breaker.

Speaking of which, they couldn't come up with a better name for Del Rio's finisher?

Originally Posted by toine2983

I disagree.

yeah I feel the reply value would be like 2/10

Originally Posted by toine2983

I disagree.

yeah I feel the reply value would be like 2/10

toine, I was thinking they could come up with a better move, $#@! is something straight out of the 80's

toine, I was thinking they could come up with a better move, $#@! is something straight out of the 80's

Can we get a consensus on who will be ordering Wrestlemania? This is why we need the ability to make polls on this yuku bool****.

When Rock was announced for the show I said it would take a weak card for me not to order WM and right now the card is leading me to not ordering it. The ending tonight might change my mind, but the stinger from dropping $60 to watch a bad show will be hard to get over.

Can we get a consensus on who will be ordering Wrestlemania? This is why we need the ability to make polls on this yuku bool****.

When Rock was announced for the show I said it would take a weak card for me not to order WM and right now the card is leading me to not ordering it. The ending tonight might change my mind, but the stinger from dropping $60 to watch a bad show will be hard to get over.

This Chicago crowd certainly loved the spear, wow.

I understand the role of Brodus Clay, but man, he's getting buried before he ever has a chance.  But I guess that's the deal with most young WWE talent.

It cracks me up when they show Matthews and Lawler and then pan over and show Cole in the Cole Mine
laugh.gif

This Chicago crowd certainly loved the spear, wow.

I understand the role of Brodus Clay, but man, he's getting buried before he ever has a chance.  But I guess that's the deal with most young WWE talent.

It cracks me up when they show Matthews and Lawler and then pan over and show Cole in the Cole Mine
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom