WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

This actually crossed my mind the other day. Imagine how huge one wrestling thread would be instead of a new one every week.& hombrelobo, whats my role? Sign Guy, black ref who looks like Afon Crockett, or who am I Bill Alfonso'ing for?

I could use me a good ol bill alfonso. what do you say fonsie? I lent my mistress to my good friend Chris Jericho for dancing with the stars tonight.

lobo.... great job man. new background is set. looks dope.

"One of the all time great tag teams in ENTERTAINMENT history"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

imma pick up AllStars for my son. i always play his games with him when he wants, so i'm sure i'll let you know.

it reminds me of WWF Wrestlemania the arcade game.... undertaker had like ghosts he could shoot at people. doink could do a bunch of clown stuff. yea it just reminds me of that + roids.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the last real wwe games i liked a lot were the smackdowns. [/color]

imma pick up AllStars for my son. i always play his games with him when he wants, so i'm sure i'll let you know.

it reminds me of WWF Wrestlemania the arcade game.... undertaker had like ghosts he could shoot at people. doink could do a bunch of clown stuff. yea it just reminds me of that + roids.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the last real wwe games i liked a lot were the smackdowns. [/color]

damn i passed up on going tonight and seeing raw smh i want to see the rock but when my friends got the tickets i wasnt sure if he was going to come here to the chi>:

damn i passed up on going tonight and seeing raw smh i want to see the rock but when my friends got the tickets i wasnt sure if he was going to come here to the chi>:

I just noticed this and I don't know if it always holds true but in every tag team match I've seen lately the faces are always in the screen left far corner and the heels are in the scree right corner, back to main camera. Is this something they do on purpose?

I just noticed this and I don't know if it always holds true but in every tag team match I've seen lately the faces are always in the screen left far corner and the heels are in the scree right corner, back to main camera. Is this something they do on purpose?

You buggin bro. RAW vs Smackdown 2006 and here Comes the pain are QUALITY and even GOAT Worthy IMO.

Originally Posted by quiickz

I want in on NTWT Mania... whatever its going to be.
nerd.gif

you can be a part of it!

Spoiler [+]
by being in the audience

You buggin bro. RAW vs Smackdown 2006 and here Comes the pain are QUALITY and even GOAT Worthy IMO.

Back
Top Bottom