Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

Just read a comment from the article in LA Times here

LightWorker12 at 1:37 PM May 24, 2012

What Gibson did took a lot of courage. It would have been a lot easier for her to just let things stay the way they were. Instead, she chose to do the right thing and tell the truth -- unfortunately it took her 10 years to get around to it. There are lots of other women who have falsely accused men of raping them who don't have the courage to admit they lied for whatever reason. Her decision to give Banks back his hope for a productive life might inspire other women who have falsely accused a man of rape to do the same thing -- but if they think they'll end up in jail for finally telling the truth, they're not as likely to do so. 

Just something to think about...

Are you fkin' kidding me to whoever wrote that?

rage.png

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Just read a comment from the article in LA Times here

LightWorker12 at 1:37 PM May 24, 2012

What Gibson did took a lot of courage. It would have been a lot easier for her to just let things stay the way they were. Instead, she chose to do the right thing and tell the truth -- unfortunately it took her 10 years to get around to it. There are lots of other women who have falsely accused men of raping them who don't have the courage to admit they lied for whatever reason. Her decision to give Banks back his hope for a productive life might inspire other women who have falsely accused a man of rape to do the same thing -- but if they think they'll end up in jail for finally telling the truth, they're not as likely to do so. 

Just something to think about...

Dat women logic.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Really proud of this guy for holding his head and staying positive after all the crap he's been through because of 1 devil woman.

Yo similar story happened to some older dudes in my old neighborhood.

They was getting high and drunk and all sorts of messed up with some group home chicks I believe and I was young at that time still taking basketball above all like I was going to try out for the NBA lol… so they was all getting messed up and I don’t know if they were all just smashing or orgy or gangbang or what the hell because the fine details were sketchy, but one of the chicks I believe she was young, maybe underage too, I’m not too sure but she said they raped her… which wasn’t true, that’s a fact, because she was cool with whatever coming out the building running to the store to get dutches and more liquor and Newports.

She was acting real Ava Devine like… extra smutty, but I guess she might have had a boyfriend or something or her family told her to do it and she cried rape. 4 or 5 of the dudes all dipped… 2 or 3 went to Florida and I don’t know about the rest, but one of them, this dude named Angel, he stayed around the neighborhood because he didn’t do anything to her he was just there getting smashed and high, but since she couldn’t point the finger at anyone else she said he did it along with another dude that wasn’t even there and they both had to do 5 years.

She and her family moved to Florida a couple of months later after the incident and I've never heard back about her… both dudes came out for that charge they didn't do, but they’ve been back and forth in the system because they couldn’t really get a decent job because maybe they had that sex offender stigman not too sure, and they resorted to hustling and you know how that goes.

Lane Kiffin. Give him a scholarship now.
Dont if he's good anymore or doesn't play. Man should have a USC degree

From the bottom of my heart....

I hope that @$#+@ dies and rots in the depths of Satan's scrotum.

Destroyed a man's life like it wasn't %%*+.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Take a chill pill. Wishing death upon people that didnt even do nothing to you man. Why you more angry, when dude is forgiving and he was the victim.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Take a chill pill. Wishing death upon people that didnt even do nothing to you man. Why you more angry, when dude is forgiving and he was the victim.
Hitler never did anything to me. I can't wish death upon him?

Chill pill, my %%#. Cases like this are rampant and rarely is a woman faced with consequences.

A close family member did 16 years because some chick cried foul when her husband found out she was cheating. Destroyed his life and subsequently the lives of his son, both daughters, and wife.

Take that forgive and forget crap elseware. That was literally the worst non-physical act someone can commit on another human being. Disgusting.

As a male....

Your stomach should be turned upside down by this. It could just as easily happen to you.

I hope he can sue there $%!*$ for a fortune man he missed an opportunity of a lifetime

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Hitler never did anything to me. I can't wish death upon him?
Genocide and being falsely accused of rape is two different topics. Second, as far as I remember Jewish people never forgave Hitler. Lastly, who wished death on a person who's been dead for decades? 
30t6p3b.gif
 Comparing Holocaust to this.

Chill pill, my %%#. Cases like this are rampant and rarely is a woman faced with consequences.

A close family member did 16 years because some chick cried foul when her husband found out she was cheating. Destroyed his life and subsequently the lives of his son, both daughters, and wife.

Take that forgive and forget crap elseware. That was literally the worst non-physical act someone can commit on another human being. Disgusting.

As a male....

Your stomach should be turned upside down by this. It could just as easily happen to you.
My fault fam, I didn't know this hit close to home for you. In that case I see where you coming from.

public defenders ... they'll give any one a law degree ... how about reviewing the evidence and saying hey let me try to help u ... no take the plea ... ur black ... and u have 10 min to decide ... wowwwwwwwww

i want everyone involved in that case including the judge

Back
Top Bottom