Woman put in coma over parking space.

i cant believe most of you dudes in here.. this chick probably won't ever recover from this and yall sittin' here tryna justify dudes actions because she MIGHT have hit him first? are you kiddin' me?
and over a +%%%#$$ parking spot.. unbelievable
tired.gif

Dont care if the woman was at fault or not. Im not getting mad over a parking spot nor am I fighting or putting someone in a coma, intentional or not.

And neither will anyone here. Knock it off tough guys.

Dont care if the woman was at fault or not. Im not getting mad over a parking spot nor am I fighting or putting someone in a coma, intentional or not.

And neither will anyone here. Knock it off tough guys.

Thats actually my boy (joseph).....he feels so much guilt over the situation. Even if she wakes up, doc says theres guaranteed brain damage.

Thats actually my boy (joseph).....he feels so much guilt over the situation. Even if she wakes up, doc says theres guaranteed brain damage.

WELL ITS A DANGEROUS LIFE...

Spoiler [+]
OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN..

WELL ITS A DANGEROUS LIFE...

Spoiler [+]
OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN..

typical sheltered NTer responses.

do not want.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

i'd tell me daughter dont hit no one and expect not to be hit back, doesn't matter WHO it is....common sense.
same vein, if your daughter was laid up in a coma cause a dude socked her with the force of 1000 thor punches, you wouldnt be saying "she shoulda kept her hands to herself"

some of you dudes, i swear...

typical sheltered NTer responses.

do not want.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

i'd tell me daughter dont hit no one and expect not to be hit back, doesn't matter WHO it is....common sense.
same vein, if your daughter was laid up in a coma cause a dude socked her with the force of 1000 thor punches, you wouldnt be saying "she shoulda kept her hands to herself"

some of you dudes, i swear...

I wouldn't have her hit I don't think. I'm a big guy so there is no way that she would have been able to really hurt me, especially with her fists. She would have got cobra clutched for sure tho.

She will be in my prayers

I wouldn't have her hit I don't think. I'm a big guy so there is no way that she would have been able to really hurt me, especially with her fists. She would have got cobra clutched for sure tho.

She will be in my prayers

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"if she really was the aggressor?"

you serious with that comment?

chick is four foot eleven

hope this dude's lawyer gets testicular cancer for trying to flip it back on the victim in such a disgusting way

Not saying it was right but people have no business saving parking spots like that. Stuff like this happens.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"if she really was the aggressor?"

you serious with that comment?

chick is four foot eleven

hope this dude's lawyer gets testicular cancer for trying to flip it back on the victim in such a disgusting way

Not saying it was right but people have no business saving parking spots like that. Stuff like this happens.

If chick is a 5'10 butch lesbian I say throw down. Not a 4'11 chick even if she was the aggressor

Dude coul've paid $20 and parked in a garage.

This is ridiculous.

If chick is a 5'10 butch lesbian I say throw down. Not a 4'11 chick even if she was the aggressor

Dude coul've paid $20 and parked in a garage.

This is ridiculous.

"I saw a guy running toward me," Fuller said. "I hit the girl, jumped into my car and pulled off."

read more

Does that mean he hit her once he saw her boyfriend coming? I know news and media site like to twist words around, but if that's what he said then *shrug*.

"I saw a guy running toward me," Fuller said. "I hit the girl, jumped into my car and pulled off."

read more

Does that mean he hit her once he saw her boyfriend coming? I know news and media site like to twist words around, but if that's what he said then *shrug*.

You step to someone like a man, don't be surprised if you get dropped like a man.

Women want to get treated as equals.....well, you can't pick and choose equality. All or none.

You step to someone like a man, don't be surprised if you get dropped like a man.

Women want to get treated as equals.....well, you can't pick and choose equality. All or none.

Regardless of right or wrong, man, woman, child, dog or cat, you don't try to start a fight if you aren't prepared for the consequences. It's just common sense, anything else is just reckless. Now two+ people's lives are screwed up because of it.

Regardless of right or wrong, man, woman, child, dog or cat, you don't try to start a fight if you aren't prepared for the consequences. It's just common sense, anything else is just reckless. Now two+ people's lives are screwed up because of it.

Back
Top Bottom