Woman put in coma over parking space.

This reminds me of one time I found a spot in this crowded parking lot but a dude was standing at the end of it saying it was his. I was already halfway in telling him to move out the way. Then his boy's car came up behind me and 5 cholo dudes hopped and surrounded my car with a barrage of "What's up?!" Then one of them said you can go ahead and take this spot but we're going to F your car up! (sidenote: I was in my 650i) That's was enough for me to take the L and move along
laugh.gif

This reminds me of one time I found a spot in this crowded parking lot but a dude was standing at the end of it saying it was his. I was already halfway in telling him to move out the way. Then his boy's car came up behind me and 5 cholo dudes hopped and surrounded my car with a barrage of "What's up?!" Then one of them said you can go ahead and take this spot but we're going to F your car up! (sidenote: I was in my 650i) That's was enough for me to take the L and move along
laugh.gif

this is probably what happened between chris brown & rihanna (except CB took it further) & this was probably a re-enactment of that scene in baby boy when taraji got back-handed, except the guy threw a fist. listen, chicks have to know that if you go around hittin dudes, you're getting hit back. It's wrong obviously, but some people's instincts kick in in these type of situations. I have no remorse for somebody who starts a fight & gets beat down

this is probably what happened between chris brown & rihanna (except CB took it further) & this was probably a re-enactment of that scene in baby boy when taraji got back-handed, except the guy threw a fist. listen, chicks have to know that if you go around hittin dudes, you're getting hit back. It's wrong obviously, but some people's instincts kick in in these type of situations. I have no remorse for somebody who starts a fight & gets beat down

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...

aren't you "christian" bro? what happened to turning the other cheek?

you do pick and choose what you want to preach huh.

100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

Originally Posted by CWrite78

100% truth…

indifferent.gif
 jesus never said be a sucker… maybe you missed the part where he broke the tables and chased people with whips…

Also don’t try to quote the bible to belittle my beliefs… and if you do quote the whole verse at least “ do not spare an evil doer…

Originally Posted by CWrite78

100% truth…

indifferent.gif
 jesus never said be a sucker… maybe you missed the part where he broke the tables and chased people with whips…

Also don’t try to quote the bible to belittle my beliefs… and if you do quote the whole verse at least “ do not spare an evil doer…

:smh:at hitting a chick especially at 4'11. He could have held her down or just backed off. Im all for defending yourself but not when it means throwing a power punch at a 4'11 unarmed female. And THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between the strength of a man and a woman. This guy can't honestly feel like a male after knocking out a female.

:smh:at hitting a chick especially at 4'11. He could have held her down or just backed off. Im all for defending yourself but not when it means throwing a power punch at a 4'11 unarmed female. And THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between the strength of a man and a woman. This guy can't honestly feel like a male after knocking out a female.

you swing at a man, then whatever happens happens. not everyone has that noble mentality of not hitting a woman regardless of how far outta line they are.

it's sad she got what she got because it's od but hitting a man and expecting nothing to happen just because your a girl is like playing with fire.

you swing at a man, then whatever happens happens. not everyone has that noble mentality of not hitting a woman regardless of how far outta line they are.

it's sad she got what she got because it's od but hitting a man and expecting nothing to happen just because your a girl is like playing with fire.

> 4'11''

>>Why couldn't that b!tch be Snookie?

Then the 'Captain Save-a-!!*#' would instead say: "They should of run her over too."

> 4'11''

Then the 'Captain Save-a-!!*#' would instead say: "They should of run her over too."

Originally Posted by tee99

> 4'11''

Know what, this is true.  Cats strictly opposed to this would rollin smileys if it happened to snookie, how do you rationalize that?

Back
Top Bottom