Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

word, because people only make hasty departures when they do something wrong, right?

Right?

oj-chase.jpg

Iono.

I mean, if she punched dude in the face first, she got what she deserved. ( OD if you ask me tho)

Iono.

I mean, if she punched dude in the face first, she got what she deserved. ( OD if you ask me tho)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

a lot of you really have a thing against women and it shows in threads like these.
indeed.
ps.
punched her so hard, she was knocked into the air then cracked her skull on the pavement.

link: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH
tiny girl hits him a few times and he throws a haymaker?
come on now.  

indifferent.gif
as dudes justifying his behavior/reaction

a lot of you really have a thing against women and it shows in threads like these.
indeed.
ps.
punched her so hard, she was knocked into the air then cracked her skull on the pavement.

link: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH
tiny girl hits him a few times and he throws a haymaker?
come on now.  

indifferent.gif
as dudes justifying his behavior/reaction

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

indeed.

I dont think its a thing against women I think that A women should not put her hands on a man or anyone if she dosent want to get hit back Im from the hood and TRUST me there is no girl that would go off on a dude like that and expect to walk away
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

indeed.

I dont think its a thing against women I think that A women should not put her hands on a man or anyone if she dosent want to get hit back Im from the hood and TRUST me there is no girl that would go off on a dude like that and expect to walk away
eyes.gif

I've been tempted to kill someone over a parking space...its that serious.....especially when your waiting, and the car that is backing out is setting the pick, and the defender swoops in a takes your spot.....its the only reason I keep a bat in my car

I've been tempted to kill someone over a parking space...its that serious.....especially when your waiting, and the car that is backing out is setting the pick, and the defender swoops in a takes your spot.....its the only reason I keep a bat in my car

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

@ 4'11 even if she was the aggressor i doubt he needed to hit her in the face to defend himself

she should have moved tho...the minute he got out his car to come at her she should have given up that spot...

i hope she pulls through...

i swear i'm gonna start posting good news every day to balance out all the BS/sad/crazy stories/vids posted on here
Please do! I was hurt the other night just thinking of that young basketball player in Florida who was killed and then the non-violent death of the kid in Michigan after winning.

i don't really feel sorry for the girl. you can't "hold" a spot for someone in a public street...whoever comes first is gona take it. i'm sure the guy didn't want to put her in a coma on purpose. hopefully she learned her lesson.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

@ 4'11 even if she was the aggressor i doubt he needed to hit her in the face to defend himself

she should have moved tho...the minute he got out his car to come at her she should have given up that spot...

i hope she pulls through...

i swear i'm gonna start posting good news every day to balance out all the BS/sad/crazy stories/vids posted on here
Please do! I was hurt the other night just thinking of that young basketball player in Florida who was killed and then the non-violent death of the kid in Michigan after winning.

i don't really feel sorry for the girl. you can't "hold" a spot for someone in a public street...whoever comes first is gona take it. i'm sure the guy didn't want to put her in a coma on purpose. hopefully she learned her lesson.

Like i said, i can't feel too bad for her, but essentially i feel the blame falls on him for even getting out his car.

Like i said, i can't feel too bad for her, but essentially i feel the blame falls on him for even getting out his car.

smdh at the dudes in here saying they dont feel bad for a woman in a coma over a parking space... OH GOD PARKING IN NYC IS SERIOUS LETS HOSPITALIZE PEOPLE. i bet not one of you lil #!$$%$% would be talking that mess if it was your other laid +*$% out, but sadly we'll prolly never know....

smdh at the dudes in here saying they dont feel bad for a woman in a coma over a parking space... OH GOD PARKING IN NYC IS SERIOUS LETS HOSPITALIZE PEOPLE. i bet not one of you lil #!$$%$% would be talking that mess if it was your other laid +*$% out, but sadly we'll prolly never know....

It's called reasonable force.

I'm pretty sure he didn't need to punch a 4' 11' chick in the face to handle her. If he did, then he's not a guy. Making this a non issue.

Back
Top Bottom