Women find happy men less sexy, study finds

Originally Posted by solefood229

Women don't even know what they want

/thread

Bam! Some believe they can change the "bad boys" and make them happy. They run to the "nice guys" for the attention and a confidence boost.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Women don't even know what they want

/thread

Bam! Some believe they can change the "bad boys" and make them happy. They run to the "nice guys" for the attention and a confidence boost.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

women are stupid tho

don't forget about their cooties
Say Word
WeeBeyWire1.gif

I came in to say this was an interesting post but lol'd at this third page. Ya'll crazy.

I came in to say this was an interesting post but lol'd at this third page. Ya'll crazy.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Kinda funny that I stand tall and proud, I have a very serious demeanor...but I smile at tbhe drop of a dime.

....still going to do me, these females are whacked out anyways

THIS. Once people get to know theyre like
eek.gif
we didnt even think you were like this!

Originally Posted by toast1985

Kinda funny that I stand tall and proud, I have a very serious demeanor...but I smile at tbhe drop of a dime.

....still going to do me, these females are whacked out anyways

THIS. Once people get to know theyre like
eek.gif
we didnt even think you were like this!

Its not the bad boy that they are attracted to. Its the confident guy who appears to not be a pushover.

Its not the bad boy that they are attracted to. Its the confident guy who appears to not be a pushover.

This is one of the most random things that will ever be said on NT, but this study sounds like it was written by Goofy's kid in the Goofy Movie who kept trying to holler at the chick but actually was in her best graces when he had the bubble guts and looked all sulky and depressed. Disney was ahead of its time apparently. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This is one of the most random things that will ever be said on NT, but this study sounds like it was written by Goofy's kid in the Goofy Movie who kept trying to holler at the chick but actually was in her best graces when he had the bubble guts and looked all sulky and depressed. Disney was ahead of its time apparently. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This is such a generalized study.

Women are generally (obviously are exceptions) going to like people who are similar to them. Hence why Emo chicks get with Emo guys, sorority girls with frat guys, etc. etc.

So yeah, happy super nice guys might not do well with girls who like bad boys (many young American women do) , but at church youth group they might do really well.

It's just marketing like anything else. If you want a certain type of fast woman, live a fast lifestyle. Get tattoos and a motorcycle. It will help.

This is such a generalized study.

Women are generally (obviously are exceptions) going to like people who are similar to them. Hence why Emo chicks get with Emo guys, sorority girls with frat guys, etc. etc.

So yeah, happy super nice guys might not do well with girls who like bad boys (many young American women do) , but at church youth group they might do really well.

It's just marketing like anything else. If you want a certain type of fast woman, live a fast lifestyle. Get tattoos and a motorcycle. It will help.

Back
Top Bottom