***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

They finally got Boston with a foul. She's rammed into Cardoso 2 or 3 times already and it looks like they're letting the bigs play vs each other. But then Boston fouled Allen and they called it.

I can't believe she shot that. Crazy heat check.

I don't think the Sky score more than 12 points this quarter. The offense is so bad. The entire clock is used and nothing comes of it.

I can't believe she shot that. Crazy heat check.

I don't think the Sky score more than 12 points this quarter. The offense is so bad. The entire clock is used and nothing comes of it.
Yea they got hot and they should still keep shooting of course but with how they are slow on defense, Indiana won’t stop

CC had that great pass in transition, then the baseline cut where she lead Mitchell. Just great. It feels like watching Zeke and Dumars :emoji_sweat_smile:

Okay, the Sky have all the boards but aren't making shots and are basically putting up garbage now. I'm not a coach but I"m a point guard. If that's my team, after a while I'm telling them you get the board, get it out and restart the offense. Make their whole team play defense another 12 seconds or whatever after every board we get.

Back
Top Bottom