***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Fever really starting to cook tho.

NaLyssa still needs to be traded eventually but credit to her for hooping tonight.

This is like when russ was busting his *** to record a trip dub in a loss and the warriors bench getting a kick out of it

THEY done goofed and let the fever rest. Should've just sent CC to Paris and tire her out

Just told my man that she is starting to give me Westbrook vibes with chasing these damn stats. But again, you cant say anything negative about her.

Media and fans: Stats! Advanced Stats! Compare stats from different eras!

Player: Let me get these stats.

Fans: LOOK AT THESE STAT CHASING PLAYERS

:smh:

Media and fans: Stats! Advanced Stats! Compare stats from different eras!

Player: Let me get these stats.

Fans: LOOK AT THESE STAT CHASING PLAYERS

:smh:
IMG_6795.jpeg

Like, I get it. People want stats to be meaningful, so if it's something viewed as "artificial" stats, then people don't like that. But I got bad news for you from watching this game for decades, the game has been warped for a solid 15 years stats-wise, and even before then, stat keeping is shaky proposition at best.

Reese is a terrible shooter touch-wise, and needs to go back in the lab and work on that. But if she wants to play til the ends of games, go for it.

Angel Reese is difficult to watch. She moves like a 6'2 twelve year old who had an early growth spurt and hasnt grown into his body yet.

Caitlin outclasses her in every way.

Back
Top Bottom