***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Lead down to 1 with the Mystics vs the Fever, and the crowd is just straight up cheering for the Fever.

1:13 left. DC crowds are pathetic. :lol:

:lol: Again, 2 months ago folks were hoping Paige would be here a year from now. Oh well.

Mystics almost blew that money.

Come on, yall couldn't put the Seattle/Vegas game on at 8pm instead of 10pm????

2 hour gap between game 1 on Sunday and game 2 on sunday
2 hour gap between game 2 on Sunday and game 3 on sunday

Then a 5 hour gap. Come on

Congrats I guess? I hope people never forget that it was mostly Fever fans, if the cheering toward the end is any indication, as well as what happens at Wizards games.

1726797847030.gif

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Now THEY wanna talk about small mjnorites and context :lol: :smh:

They way they attacked Izzy this last week was disgusting

Like I said media training should be the top priority of the W heading into the 2025 season. This tyoe of engagement is not it. Its been barely an hour since they were talking about their negative experience with social media.

Fever are playing with house money. People were saying CC/the team weren'f going to be good this season. They've already surpassed expectations

The deciding factor will be how the young Fever decide to react to the refs. The Sun are going to muck it up and be physical. Sides has to have them mentally prepared for that.

They have to come into the series knowing that they won’t be getting calls and have to be able to play through that.

Back
Top Bottom