***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

not sure why they expect folks to essentially go easy on Clark but they have to realize that's what it sounds like they are asking for.
"sounds like" is a close cousin of WhatAboutIsm.
Also, there's a whole lot of room in between "Go easy on her" and calling out an uninstigated hip check on an inbound pass.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Giving up (blow by) layups in "transition" after a made bucket is unacceptable man. Defensive lapses like that are morale killers especially when you are down big early.

giphy.gif

"sounds like" is a close cousin of WhatAboutIsm.
Also, there's a whole lot of room in between "Go easy on her" and calling out an uninstigated hip check on an inbound pass.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well you know most convos online ignore the Grey areas. Only arguments on either extreme tend to exist with most online debates. Just how it is man. (Doesn't have to be that way)

Dog call the PICKS! :lol:

Announcers were talking about them checking out Clark's left ear...guess what. It's cause Jonquel set a pick and CC's teammates didn't bother saying anything to her apparently. lol

Great game though. It was fun watching Jonquel work. 18/13/4 is good work. Some really good moves in that game too by a few different players. Betnijah (I think) got the ball on the wing, immediately went into a left to right cross, did a snatchback, one legged J, all net. FILTH.

Then somebody on the fever nutmegged stewie with a pass for a layup :lol:

A lot of fun. Sun are 8-0. They should have televised that game today.

Liberty/Sky on Tuesday at 8:00pm on NBATV. birdmanhandrub.gif

Heard multiple Fever staffers mention 11 games in 20 games last night. I think the whole organization is tired right now. 2 back to backs on opposite sides of the country this week too. Low vibes in that locker room for sure right now.
I understand what the league is trying to so but the squad has no chance with this kind of schedule.

the fact that you have morning shows talking about wnba (clark) is a great thing. this is the type of buzz that they need to sustain and continue to grow. league gets better with rivalries and storylines.

never seen this thread so active prior to this season.

i just hope the W doesn't fumble all this momentum

Back
Top Bottom