***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

5Dam.gif

See this is part of my problem. They scream grow the game but then tweet stuff like this about male podcasters. Can’t have it both ways

See this is part of my problem. They scream grow the game but then tweet stuff like this about male podcasters. Can’t have it both ways
That was my problem with Chennedy not answering questions (and the people defending her decision) at the presser.

That’s a weird perspective for her to have. So she only wants women to be interested and talk about women’s sports? That’s very limiting and gatekeeping for no reason.

the most important thing for the Wnba is to have CC healthy and be able to play in all the games. at this rate with the schedule she is on and probably landing a team usa roster spot, she might not make it through a full season

the most important thing for the Wnba is to have CC healthy and be able to play in all the games. at this rate with the schedule she is on and probably landing a team usa roster spot, she might not make it through a full season

Christian Latenner '92 level of thinkpieces would come from that.
I’ll make an exception for her taking Taurasi’s spot
Fire starter.

You’re crazy if you don’t think they’ve already had a meeting about selling out BIG CAIT TEAM USA jerseys!

The chaos that will ensue on the day they put out a tweet saying BIG CAIT TEAM USA jerseys sold out

I’ll make an exception for her taking Taurasi’s spot
Touché

But we all know the locks are
Aja
Stewie
Rhyne
Napheesa
Young
Sabz (yes)
Loyd
Thomas

the depends on injury but locks either way are
Griner
Austin
Gray

Then we got
DT
Plumcess
Copper
Boston

There’s a way she makes it being put over DT but EYE just don’t see it

I am 😃 from 👂 to 👂 with all of the interest the WNBA is getting. Proud of the Rooks for playing and extra proud of the Vets for going at them with hard fouls. The foul Angel got was the only one that I thought was excessive but this is what happens and has happened in the W. Even in college CC had a bad habit of hoping the refs would step in but that isn’t likely to happen and she and her teammates have to be tougher.

Touché

But we all know the locks are
Aja
Stewie
Rhyne
Napheesa
Young
Sabz (yes)
Loyd
Thomas

the depends on injury but locks either way are
Griner